User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

^^That made a lot of sense, cool. Are you sure you are a truck driver? J/K

By '67 fastback, do you mean the VW one or the Mustang one? Just curious. BTW, you would be insane to do those sort of speeds on public roads.I have taken my bike to Maxton a few times and to other private areas where you could run it all out. Anyway, this has nothing to do with guns so sorry to the OP.

:thumbsup: To non-hostile libs. who want to hear opposing view points and not silence critisicm.

Arguing on the C.B. is kinda like running in the Special Olympics, 'cause even if you win your still retarted.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit Lips View Post
I just do not understand why liberals want to ban things they either do not like or disagree with.
You mean like abortions? Oh wait..... that would be Conservatives. Nevermind. :lol2:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
You mean like abortions? Oh wait..... that would be Conservatives. Nevermind. :lol2:

You must assume that everyone that is not a flaming liberal is a conservative. The world "conservative" is so over used it has become sort of like the word "christian", encompasses a whole multitude of people that stretch the whole spectrum of viewpoints and ideas. I believe in limited government and if you want to go around killing babies, you are a sick F@CK, rock on. Do believe in the sanctity of human life though.

Arguing on the C.B. is kinda like running in the Special Olympics, 'cause even if you win your still retarted.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
You must assume that everyone that is not a flaming liberal is a conservative.
You mean like the way you assume that everyone who supports a ban on assault weapons is a flaming Liberal?

My point was simply that Liberals are not the only ones who like to try to ban things they don't agree with.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
My 22 year old daughter is a huge Obama fan so much so as she waited 8 hours to see a pre election rally here in Central Florida on a raining night (Crazy if you ask me, however I did sleep on a side walk overnite to get tickets for Pink Floyd the Wall) My point being is she believes a change is coming to the Country.........

I hear people talking about the change that Obama will make. He has already changed this country. He has nationalized the largest insurance company in the world and one one of the largest banks in the world. As time goes on I hope some of these idealists come to their senses. Obama and the chickencrats have passed the largest spending bill in history. This will likely result in the American worker paying the highest taxes in our history to pay for this senseless spending. There are more changes to come. Your daughter is one of many to whom I have spoken in the last year or so. They all talk about change. They never understood what changes were coming. Those in their twenties have never experienced the America as those of us who are in our 40's or older. The problem with these changes is two fold. First, they won't work other than to create more government bureaucracy. Second, they will create higher taxes and less freedom.

Our freedoms have never come under so much attack as they have in the last couple of months. There are those who have no idea of how this government is supposed to work or where the government gets the money they send out to receipients. (Hint* It comes from the American taxpayer)

The irony of this new administration and the chickencrats is that they no longer feel that they need to hide their true agenda. They have come out of the closet. Some are beginning to duck for cover. I don't think they realized when they passed the stimulus tax that some of us understand that this is a huge tax bill that will do little, if anything, to turn this economy around. The American people need to question their government. We need to hold our elected representatives accountable.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:27 PM

Biscuit Lips, It's a 67 Ford Mustang Fastback, 4 speed, front disc brakes, Factory AC That Works, intermentent foot pedal for the wipers, Turn signals in the hood, and topped off with a 351 Cleveland that my brother put in for me, I still have the original 289 motor and the original window sticker from Rosen Novak Ford in Denver along with a record of everything that has ever be done to the car.
The kid that takes care of me best in my old age gets it... right now my 22 year old loves it and the 13 year old thinks it is ugly... My dad had a 67 GT 500 that gave me wet dreams as a teenager couldnt wait to drive it, but damn if he didnt total the summer before I got my learners permit.

I realize my beliefs are not of the norm in sorts, I guess they could even be construed as an oxymoron but it is what it is, life is to short to be *****ing at anyone other then your ex wife..

timberwolf
Old 03-16-2009, 05:40 PM

Gman It is not just the chickencrats, as your other post states its the 545...
I wish the people of America could demand more and expect more and then see it come to fruition, but the reality of what I have witnessed suggests otherwise. The majority is clueless and will not step up to demand perfection in our government, it is a catch 22 Just my opinion..... I want to see change and I could care less who achieves it just as long as it comes to exsistence, the only problem I see is that people let emotion get in the way one side calling the other side idiots and visa versa. It is a childish playground feud that will never get solved until both sides agree... and come on now who are we kidding, the odds of that happening....

Slim to non, it is just a bunch of name calling and finger pointing...

My dad is bigger then your dad, nanny nanny nannny....

Timberwolf
Old 03-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Board Regular

^^ That sounds like an awesome Mustang you got there. That really sucks about the GT500 though. Shelby made some badass cars back then.

Anyway, remember when all the Dems. were complaining when Bush was spending $10 billion a month in Iraq? Do a search and try to find out how much B.O. is spending per day, it might suprise you.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Do a search and try to find out how much B.O. is spending per day, it might suprise you.
That won't work because all you will find is a bunch of right-wing bloggers who can't do math. They seem to want to lump spending that is designated for future years (and "guarantees" that aren't actually spent) into the total and then divide as if it were all going to be spent this year.

Besides, you can't compare spending under the current crisis situation with spending during the former president's term (when the conditions that brought on the crisis ocurred,) especially since any budgetary references to that time don't include the cost of the war(s).

But, I do agree that it is an astounding amount of money!