User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2008, 05:33 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Jackie Mason '08 Vlog Sarah Palin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DjDlN6clIo&feature=user

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. CHESTERTON

"Qui non intelligit aut discat aut taceat"
Who does not understand should either learn, or be silent.
The Mark Levin Show
Old 09-22-2008, 05:51 AM
Board Regular

Seems ole Jackie is loosing his memory at his advanced age. I love the hyprocrisy of the Republicans.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

:lol: Oi Oi vat ah steekeen yutzi mess I tell you.
Dis meshugass of dis demokratick party iz iz fahklumpt oi oi vey vat hutzpah hockin me a chinick.
Maybe I'm not goot width woids, but I gotta opinion I wanna say about dis mess.
If you get two jews togehther you gonna get tree opinions....tank gawd I'ma one a jew.

But I digest.
I wanna tawlk about dem dem demokrats oi oi....and dis beautiful, gorgeous, hellava good lookin wimmin dat Sarah Palin.
Sarah is a good jewish name I tell you.
She is one hellava good lookin, pretty, and gorgeous, boy she is gorgeous, and vat a smile she has....that pretty Sarah.

yada yada yada oi. :lol:
Old 09-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

The democrats do seem to use a double standard when it comes to comparing their candidates to the republicans. I think that they are scared to death of Sarah Palin. If she does in Washington what she did in Alaska, we might actually start to gain some confidence in our government again. Frankly, I am amazed that anyone would vote for Osama in the first place. Some people will vote for change regardless of what that change may be. The next decade or so is going to be difficult for this country with the bail out of these financial institutions. I don't think Osama is up to the task. Not only will he not be able to handle the problem, he will try to complicate it by adding additional taxes and force national health-care on us, which will involve even more taxes. I think Osama forgets that he should be running against the presidential candidate, not the vice presidential candidate. I don't think we need to elect someone who is so easily confused. :roll:
Old 09-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
The democrats do seem to use a double standard when it comes to comparing their candidates to the republicans. I think that they are scared to death of Sarah Palin. If she does in Washington what she did in Alaska, we might actually start to gain some confidence in our government again. Frankly, I am amazed that anyone would vote for Osama in the first place. Some people will vote for change regardless of what that change may be. The next decade or so is going to be difficult for this country with the bail out of these financial institutions. I don't think Osama is up to the task. Not only will he not be able to handle the problem, he will try to complicate it by adding additional taxes and force national health-care on us, which will involve even more taxes. I think Osama forgets that he should be running against the presidential candidate, not the vice presidential candidate. I don't think we need to elect someone who is so easily confused. :roll:
Who is Osama?
Old 09-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Board Regular

The "republicans" use that saying of "Osama" when they are trying to be cute and funny. Thinking a independent or dem might not catch it.
Again, and I will repeat, Palin was picked because she is a woman, to get the disgruntled Hillary votes. She is not the next "great statesman" of our generation. She is window dressing. The "republicans" are using the Bush tactic of the 2004 campaign, give the same speech over and over and over, constant sound bites to be played on the news, of the exact same message over and over and over. Hoping it will sink in and the people will believe it.
Not all of her "accomplishments" she crows about in every shrill speech, is again a rehash of her acceptance speech. And those "accomplishments" have been proven not to be completly as she says.
Now, again, VP has no real power other than being second in the line succession, and is President of the Senate, ceromonial, and casts the tie breaking vote in the Senate, when needed. She sets NO agenda in the Senate. She CANNOT dictate which bill gets heard. The VP very rarely attends proceedings of the Senate. She will be as clueless about the proceedngs and rules of the Senate as she was about the "Bush Doctrine."
Until there is a viable 3rd party in this country, or until the voters vote OUT every single incumbent will there ever be some chance of change that might actually benefit the "working class" of America or the country as a whole.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
The "republicans" use that saying of "Osama" when they are trying to be cute and funny. Thinking a independent or dem might not catch it.
Again, and I will repeat, Palin was picked because she is a woman, to get the disgruntled Hillary votes. She is not the next "great statesman" of our generation. She is window dressing. The "republicans" are using the Bush tactic of the 2004 campaign, give the same speech over and over and over, constant sound bites to be played on the news, of the exact same message over and over and over. Hoping it will sink in and the people will believe it.
Not all of her "accomplishments" she crows about in every shrill speech, is again a rehash of her acceptance speech. And those "accomplishments" have been proven not to be completly as she says.
Now, again, VP has no real power other than being second in the line succession, and is President of the Senate, ceromonial, and casts the tie breaking vote in the Senate, when needed. She sets NO agenda in the Senate. She CANNOT dictate which bill gets heard. The VP very rarely attends proceedings of the Senate. She will be as clueless about the proceedngs and rules of the Senate as she was about the "Bush Doctrine."
Until there is a viable 3rd party in this country, or until the voters vote OUT every single incumbent will there ever be some chance of change that might actually benefit the "working class" of America or the country as a whole.

And THAT is the whole issue in a nutshell! The Politicians/lawyers are in it for THEMSELVES and We The People keep letting them get away with whatever they want to do! Until the majority of voters start sending the message that this isn't good enough it will continue!

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Senior Board Member

gordo I hate to tell you this the Democrats are doing even worse Obama just attacked a an ABORTION SURIVOR because she is using his RECORD against him. This woman survived a botched abortion that Obama himself here in IL voted against 4 times the IL one of the Federal Born Alive law were if a baby survives an abortion it has to be given live saving Support. Il law was written word for word the same yet he VOTED AGAINST IT 4 SEPERATE TIMES. His biggest supporters here in IL are the abortion docs that did not want to be held responsible for their botched mistakes. Here is the link to the ad. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=75788
Old 09-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
Quote:
Who is Osama?
What, it's ok for Ted Kennedy to him Osama but Gman can't?

Old 09-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin
Quote:
Who is Osama?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben45750
What, it's ok for Ted Kennedy to him Osama but Gman can't?
Did I say that? I simply asked who Osama was.