User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RostyC
Quite frankly, I don't like either choice this election, just like last election. Now, I did vote for W the first time because I thought he was best for the country, the second time I voted for him because I thought he was the lessor of two evils, so to speak.

Most times I don't pay attention to the attacks from either side, it just doesn't interest me. Talk about the issues or I turn the tv off.

Every eight years one party runs on change then it's bizness as usual.
As was stated above......change my azz........

My vote goes to the party that is for cheap fuel.........always. :lol:
And, how would you like your cheap fuel? Poached? Baked? Roasted? Grilled?
I get elected, the country gets my secret for hydrogen free. I won't need the revenue. And, you can have the hydrogen for fuel cheaper than gasoline, even if the crude oil was free... :wink:

Old 09-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandkw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
Now Please provide me and others here with the proof that he hates his country.
Oh, god. You are well and truly dense. All you have to do is read his interview where he explains why he won't say the pledge or wear a flag pin on his lapel. You and Colin both think that you have found a clever retort by asking for links. Cowards way out.
The nerve of Colin and Gordo demanding proof, really they should just take the word of some nut job on the internet who has been proven wrong time and time again. Besides you already proclaimed them dense just because they don't agree with you, they really are stupid huh? :shock:
I haven't seen any evidence produced yet that makes me think I might be wrong. To me asking for proof the Obama hates America is like asking for proof that 2+2=4. He attended a church for 20 years led by a pastor that is quite vocal in his contempt for America. Remember the "God damn America, not God bless America" sermon? You think that someone can listen to that BS for 20 years and not have it rub off on him? If you do you are truly an idiot. Look at his nutjob wife. She bought into it hook line and sinker and has no problem telling people how much she hates this country.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 09-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Board Regular

karnajj

Your going back to Rev. Wright? OMG. Did you hear the whole sermon? Do you know the context of which the "GD" America quote was taken? Or did you just hear the 6 million hours of replay on TV? Or do you simply receive all your news and opinion from drug addicted entertainers the likes of Rush Limbaugh? Are you a drug addict yourself? Hear voices in your head?
To prove or not prove ones patriotism is impossible to do. Politicians are always spouting this and that for "election purposes," and photo ops. Does that make them patriotic? far from it.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:34 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
karnajj

Your going back to Rev. Wright? OMG. Did you hear the whole sermon? Do you know the context of which the "GD" America quote was taken? Or did you just hear the 6 million hours of replay on TV? Or do you simply receive all your news and opinion from drug addicted entertainers the likes of Rush Limbaugh? Are you a drug addict yourself? Hear voices in your head?
To prove or not prove ones patriotism is impossible to do. Politicians are always spouting this and that for "election purposes," and photo ops. Does that make them patriotic? far from it.
Nice try. Won't work though. Yes, I heard enough of the sermon to make up my mind. I know you think Rev Wright is a non-issue but we all know that's bullshit.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 09-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Board Regular

So you didnt hear it. All you heard is a 10 second sound bite that was played forever and a day by some media outlet? And with that you make this far reaching blanket statement that he is unpatriotic?