User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I think we have a new winner.....

For the SH!ttiest drivers out there!!! Offense for all you Utah, ESPECIALLY Salt Lake City drivers out there, and I think Syncrosonix will back me up on this, you guys dont have a single inch of room to talk bad about california drivers or any other driver out there!!!! Dallas Tx. drivers are right behind you too. But back to SLC drivers, I drive thru there quit often and they (4wheelers) never ever cease to amaze me, I have to admit though even some of the truck drivers drive sh!tty too!!! Its unreal some of the stuff they do just to get over from the fast lane just so they dont end up missing their exit. Now I was born and raised in California so yes I know we californians suck at driving and are ever so slowly polluting the rest of the countries driving, but seriously theres californians and then theres.......UTAHIANS!!!!! I seriously think Utah gives a license to any idiot that can touch the gas and brake pedal, theres no other explanation for the drivers they have up there. It also doesnt help that they have that ridiculous construction going on the I-15 nb, hah dont even think about goin thru there during rush hour, you will be exhausted by the time you get to Ogden, Ut. because of their driving.....so you've been forwarned!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Senior Board Member

dude, i will back you up on this. utah drivers are MOR[m]ONS! so are the 4 wheel kind here in texas. they freaking drive 50mph in all the lanes, cut me off left and right, and then the sound of the air horn doesn't seem to do jack squat to them. i got cut off along eastbound i-10 going through san antonio this morning. it was 50 yards before the i-35 southbound connector and eastbound i-10 continuation. i had to go veer left because some jackass driving a sprint store van cut me off without even thinking. i ended up taking the first exit, used the turnaround, got back on the 35, and then got back to the 10.

man, i hadn't been here in san antonio since 2001 when i was at lackland afb for basic training. tomorrow is graduation day for basic training and i'm contemplating on going downtown to pick up some female airmen hotties since they haven't had a good, hard sticking for about 6 weeks, 4 days.

oh, and where is steele?
:twisted: :twisted:
Old 09-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Been through SLC many, many, many times. Never had a problem there. Now, LA, on the other hand, the women that have those nice little signs... CAUTION - BABY ON BOARD, drive like a suicide looking for a place to happen. They need one of them on the dash to remind them just who has the kid's lives in their hands. They drive like it's everybody else's worry for the kid's safety. Zip across 3 lanes of traffic, then hit the brakes 100 feet in front of a truck. Or a pickup passes a truck coming down to the scales on I-15, then cuts back in front of the truck so that his back bumper hooks the front bumper of the truck and he gets T-BONED and there's no intersection there.

No, I found drivers in SLC to be far more civilized than in CA. Unless you ran across a bunch of "CALIFORNIA INFILTRATORS". :P :lol: :wink: 8)

Old 09-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Senior Board Member

My vote still goes to Florida. But even they can't hold a candle to South Korea when it comes to bad drivers.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Good to see someone taking the heat off of Chicago for a change....Drew! :wink:

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I still think the Washington DC beltway and Baltimore, MD are the worst. It is getting more difficult to find the worst areas for drivers. It seems that they are multiplying across the country. And it isn't limited to 4 wheelers. The last couple of years I have seen some of the worst drivers behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler. :?
Old 09-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Senior Board Member

you must have seen the same guy i did on the nj turnpike. hauling a 20' container, doing 50 in the middle lane, left foot up on the door by the vent window, talking with the handset held up to his left ear. :? :shock:
Old 09-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
I still think the Washington DC beltway and Baltimore, MD are the worst. It is getting more difficult to find the worst areas for drivers. It seems that they are multiplying across the country. And it isn't limited to 4 wheelers. The last couple of years I have seen some of the worst drivers behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler. :?
You might as well just say Baltimore all the way to Fredericksburg.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Board Regular

Everyones wrong and right at the same time about where the worst drivers are. Just take out the name of the city you are mentioning and simply say "Any large city in America", but I will agree about SLC......"oh I'm crusing in the left lane blahblahblah and, like, OMG!!!!!!!!! hold on Tiffany, I need to cut acroos 3 lanes of traffic and exit in 10 feet. Good thing that 18 wheeler has 18 sets of brakes". :withstupid:

When a white army battles Indians and wins, itis called a great victory, but if they lose itis called a massacre.Chiksika, Shawnee
Old 09-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Board Icon

Having lived 60 miles south of DC all my life I can attest that the driving here gets worse every day but it is bad everywhere. I do know that blowing your horn around here is a waste of time to let the 4 wheelers know the move they just made was a real stupid one. They just flip you off and keep on gettin.