LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoCorleone99
D'oh! Not another stolen speech!

It's like these guys just can't help themselves. Luckily, I'm here to save his campaign. From this day forward, The One is to stick to the following script, with no exceptions:

"Bush, Bush, Bushity Busher Bush. Eight years, Bush, Halliburton, Bush. Cheney Bush Bush, jobs, wealthy, Bush. Bush Bush Bushity Bush Bush."

You're welcome, Senator.
Don't forget "change" after every third word. :lol:
Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
Good idea, now McCain has to continue keeping to his.

"My friends," Iraq, drill, my friends, surge, drill, Iraq, iraq, surge, drill.

Opps almost forgot, and Sarah isn't she great? great, sarah, drill, drill, drill.

OMG! is that a freudian slip there?
Along with "drill, drill, drill", you're going to hear more about ALTERNATIVE ENERGY as well. There will be more to it than simply drilling.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Board Regular

you missed the joke, I should have put a couple more drills, then a Ahhhhhhhhhh, at the end, lol....
Old 09-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
you missed the joke, I should have put a couple more drills, then a Ahhhhhhhhhh, at the end, lol....
Didn't miss the joke. Simply stating a fact. Remember the conversations Kc0iv and I had about Hydrogen? Electrolizers are only 50% efficient.

Well... I've done it. In my back yard, I now have a concept in place that takes those same electrolizers, and boosts them up to nearly 1000% efficiency. I'm fueling a 4 1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton with hydrogen, turning a car alternator, and using several more alternators to prove my concept. I'm running the engine off of it, cooking on the stove, and burning off excess at the same time. And, I don't know if 1000% is the upper limit, it's simply as far as I have gone.

So, after I finish composing my letter, I believe you will hear far more than just "DRILL... DRILL... DRILL...

Old 09-09-2008, 03:17 AM
Board Regular

I certainly hope it all works out well for you. And for all of us in the end.
Good luck!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Senior Board Member

1000% efficiency eh...wow!! Not sure how that gets by the Laws of Thermodynamics...you know...where energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. The total energy must remain the same. So whenever you can explain how you're doing a 1000:1 conversion, I will be most interested to hear cause me (and physics) are both doubting Thomas's.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by geomon
1000% efficiency eh...wow!! Not sure how that gets by the Laws of Thermodynamics...you know...where energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. The total energy must remain the same. So whenever you can explain how you're doing a 1000:1 conversion, I will be most interested to hear cause me (and physics) are both doubting Thomas's.
Ask yourself one question, then see if you can find the answer.
"BREEDER REACTORS PRODUCE MORE FUEL THAN THEY USE...
ARE THEY CREATING ENERGY?
OR ARE THEY USING ENERGY FAR MORE EFFICIENTLY?

I am putting an electronic principle to work in an electrical application. I get to cancel the inductive reactance of an electric motor. Considering the resistive factor compared to the inductive factor is about 1 to 1000, I get rid of the 1000 and keep the 1 (simply because I have no choice in that matter.) What I really find intriguing is the fact that no one else has done this in the last 90 or so years. It's been there the whole time.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
My answer: NO and YES...they are using fuel more efficiently...they cannot create energy due to thermodynamics laws.

I understand a bit more now ...thanks. So you are decreasing loss in the system ie increasing efficiency. No creation of energy simply less loss of energy. Good luck!!

Is it similar in theory to some of the principles here?
http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Highe...ectric_20Motor[/quote]
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Board Icon

Eddy current loses can also be reduced by using a "FERRITE CORE" material. Very small steel particles are suspended in an epoxy base, then mixed with a reactor agent and cast as the iron core. The particles are no larger than 2 to 3 mills in diameter. Being acceptable for radio frequency applications, it would certainly reduce eddy-currents in 60 Hertz applications. But, not required.

In keeping the "working model" simple, I sure am not going to go into any kind of SUPER-CONDUCTING, SUPER FERRO-FLUID type of motors. I have to use something that is practical and cheap. Need to stay within my budget. I'm pumping the hydrogen into an LP tank at 50 psi, and the excess pressure is simply bled off and ignited. With the engine running (which is not the most efficient way to use the hydrogen) and all the burners on the stove going, I still have about 1 1/2 foot of flame burning where the excess pressure is bleeding off. That's not bad for units that are only 50% efficient.

Something else I find intriguing is the fact that hydrogen picks up a static charge when transferred. I believe there may be a way to use that to help sustain electrolysis and keep the electrolizers functioning. A "true working Joe Cell" is said to use that to maintain it's own operation without any outside power supplied. I have not gotten into that yet.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:35 PM
K-Mart Secret Shopper
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker

I am putting an electronic principle to work in an electrical application. I get to cancel the inductive reactance of an electric motor. Considering the resistive factor compared to the inductive factor is about 1 to 1000, I get rid of the 1000 and keep the 1 (simply because I have no choice in that matter.) What I really find intriguing is the fact that no one else has done this in the last 90 or so years. It's been there the whole time.
Breeder reactors do produce more fuel than they consume. And nuclear power plants do not produce carbon dioxide ot sulfur dioxide. There is an obstacle...radioactive nuclear waste is generated - which will be a bad boy loitering for anywhere from 100 to 1000 years...because there is no way to speed up the removal of radioactivity from the generated waste.

However, I like Hydrogen...good, clean hydrogen - I do think it is the fuel of the future. its only byproduct is water when it's burned. And its renewable and sustainable. It is not econimical or efficient to make hydrogen fuel in quantity because it does take more energy to make it/stabilize it than it's worth. Where do you get your hydrogen? From hydrocarbons? How do you separate it?

I'm with Gordo...I would love for this to work out for you...and ultimately...everyone! I think it is so totally interesting.

Energy does not appear to be created or destroyed...but it CAN be converted from one form to another...mechanical, chemical kinetic, potential, electrical...simply put - it's much easier to use the idea that total energy remains constant when making predictions regarding the behavior of a physical system. All of laws of physics, as we know/use them are just the the result of observations, making and breaking hypotheses, predictions and tests. It is amazing and very hard for me to comprehend...because when it comes to my brain...it is definitely not creating any new energy but I think it is destroying some...that is my observation.

Humphry Davy