User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post

That's nice, Jeep, but I don't know where to take this thread from there. I guess I will wait for some others to respond so I will know which way the wind blows.

I have said before, I cannot nor do not "do" YOUTUBE. I don't mind the posting of youtube links. Someday, I may be able to come back and view them. But, it is a shame that posters here can't string a few lines of English together to give me (or others) some idea what they are talking about.

But, thanks for participating. I'm sure everyone else on the board BUT me is now up to speed.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Senior Board Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
That's nice, Jeep, but I don't know where to take this thread from there. I guess I will wait for some others to respond so I will know which way the wind blows.

I have said before, I cannot nor do not "do" YOUTUBE. I don't mind the posting of youtube links. Someday, I may be able to come back and view them. But, it is a shame that posters here can't string a few lines of English together to give me (or others) some idea what they are talking about.

But, thanks for participating. I'm sure everyone else on the board BUT me is now up to speed.

Nope, a true "INTELLECTUAL" does not mindlessly watch videos on youtube...they type verrrrry looooooong wiiiiiinded speaches on "INTERNET" trucking message boards ... 'REACHING THE LITTLE PEOPLE"...Hey golf-baby get any fuller of YO-SELF "YER GUNNA" need to stop at an RV dump .
Old 10-06-2008, 03:56 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post
Nope, a true "INTELLECTUAL" does not mindlessly watch videos on youtube...they type verrrrry looooooong wiiiiiinded speaches on "INTERNET" trucking message boards ... 'REACHING THE LITTLE PEOPLE"...Hey golf-baby get any fuller of YO-SELF "YER GUNNA" need to stop at an RV dump .
Gee, Jeep. That's pretty harsh. You don't like 'em.... don't read 'em!

This thread was about Sarah Palin. You wanta stay on topic there, Bud?

Last edited by golfhobo; 10-06-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Board Icon

ironeagle_2006 said:

Quote:
Golfhobo I used to consider myself a Moderate Democrat. However once I saw the Direction that Howard Dean Nancy Pelosi, Barrack Obama and Here in my own state of IL Rod Blagoavich were taking the party I switched over to the GOP.
I can't say that I know much about Dean's politics, but his performance in 2004 (was it?) embarrassed me to no end! Pelosi is another and more troubling story. I don't like her. We'll leave it at that for now. I have heard some of, but don't pay close attention to, your Illinois politics, but, I understand your frustration. I DON'T, however, understand your changing of party affiliation.

Quote:
yes they are more on the Right Wing of Politics however they do not want to ban everything and anything that tastes good or might be fun from your life unlike the PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
On THIS point, I will need more info to understand you. What pleasures of life do the Dems want to ban?

Do you mean guns? Then you are wrong. They only want to control the free purchase of them by criminals who would take your childrens lives from you. I guess you would oppose that.

Do you mean drugs? The only drug that I can think of that Dems would want to legalize MIGHT be marijuana. IMHO, and that of many drug counselors in this country, it is no more harmful than alcohol, which is legal. It is a natural herb that God placed on the Earth. Don't ask me why.... I just know that it is not "manufactured" like most other drugs. I would think that might be a point of declination. And, at any rate, it is not the DEMS who want to take this away from you.

Do you mean sex? Tell me how the Dems want to prohibit your free expression of sex.

In fact, back up your claim by telling me ANYTHING the Dems want to "take away" from you that tastes good or might be fun.

It is a fact that only the Republicans are involved in limiting your freedoms as an American.

Quote:
Here in our household the roles are reversed do to my Epilepsy and my wife works outside the home however we both bust our butts raising our kids together.
You are not alone in your situation. But, what does McCain offer you in the manner of relief for your family healthcare needs?

Quote:
Yet when Palin was nominated to be McCain's VP the stuff I heard on the Radio and saw online made me want to puke especially about her 17 year old daughter.
Well, I can't say I was moved to nauseau, but I didn't appreciate those attacks, either, and as of a few weeks ago, I believe you will agree that they have stopped. Why? Because Obama said it SHOULD stop! I believe, as a nation, we have moved beyond the stigma of out of wedlock pregnancy.... or at least the Dems have. My father is a Southern Baptist preacher, and you should have been in the room the night I told him "I" had fathered a child in such a way. His only concern was to know his granddaughter.

If it is my responsibility, or within my power, to apologize for any nasty remarks by EITHER party concerning Bristol Palin's decisions in life, I do so with prejudice! (that means I would find for the defendent and award punitive damages.)

Quote:
I have a niece that had a child as a teen and she is raising him on her own. Her child was the product of a crime not love.
And that, most likely was..... and certainly SHOULD be.... her choice! That is what the Dems believe! That a young woman who is impregnated through a crime (including incest,) should have the right to bear the child OR NOT. Our entire judicial system is built around "relief" for the victim...yet, under the Moral Majoritists, she can have no relief other than to give a child away that she was forced to carry for nine months. Her CHOICE is "taken away." The emotional affects of this are well documented. Never before, in ANY civilization, has a woman been FORCED to carry a child to birth against her will unless it was decreed by RELIGIOUS order.... something our Constitution is supposed to protect Americans against.

Quote:
You remind me anymore of a shirt I saw around Chicago during the IL Primary that was plain and to the point...Bro's before Ho's ... Barack Obama's own campaign put that out.
I can guarantee that is a lie! Obama had nothing to do with that. If you can't PROVE it, you should retract your claim! I agree, and understand, that it is representative of exactly what I've said about American males, but I don't SUBSCRIBE to that belief, and I don't believe Obama does either!

If YOU are so gullible as to believe that he did.... you have been drinking the Koolaid, you have NO idea what "I" am about, and you are as a sheep in a flock. Lamb to the slaughter. Cannonfodder.

Thanks to the electoral college (which I disdain, but thanks to you am becoming a fan of,) your vote won't really count! But.... cast it anyway. It is NOT your "right"..... it is your "duty." :rolleyes:

It tastes good... and it is fun!

Last edited by golfhobo; 10-09-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:16 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
(and partly to stir some action on this dying board.)
Really? The board stats say otherwise. In other words, it's busier now than it was before the changeover. You might try getting your facts straight before opening your mouth. But then again, that's never stopped you in the past. :rolleyes:

The rest of your post was self-serving blather.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Board Icon

I edited that out Twilight. You're right... I don't check and keep and monitor all kinds of numbers of how many are active and when and all that. It just seems like we haven't gotten alot of the members back, and that very little discussion is going on. It might just be the new look, or the fact that sometimes the icons don't show new posts when there are some.

The rest of my post was a discussion with another poster about why he would change parties and why he would think I might be sexist.