User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yes because if he does not agree with something in the USA the only thing to do is leave. It is totally impossible to dislike the actions of our government and love the USA. Clearly the only real patriots never attempt to change anything, they simply tow the line behind the (insert group)!

Yeah sparky, time for you to leave.

I am increasingly more and more grateful for the electoral college everyday, because your vote will not count.

Last edited by marylandkw; 10-27-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandkw View Post
Yes because if he does not agree with something in the USA the only thing to do is leave. It is totally impossible to dislike the actions of our government and love the USA. Clearly the only real patriots never attempt to change anything, they simply tow the line behind the (insert group)!

Yeah sparky, time for you to leave.
Thanks buddy.

I am the most American loving SOB you will meet. But our govt. is very sad. I love the Constitution and stand for it! Love it or leave it? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

GTR_SIlVER, please read the 9/11 commision report and realize there is no Iraq connection. And please stand idly by as our civil liberties and personal rights are stripped from us all in the name of "9/11"
Old 10-27-2008, 10:05 PM

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” — Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks280zt View Post
Thanks buddy.

I am the most American loving SOB you will meet. But our govt. is very sad. I love the Constitution and stand for it! Love it or leave it? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

GTR_SIlVER, please read the 9/11 commision report and realize there is no Iraq connection. And please stand idly by as our civil liberties and personal rights are stripped from us all in the name of "9/11"
We didn't go into Iraq because of 9/11. It was because of the 14 resolutions that Sadam snubbed. Get your facts straight. From your post it didn't sound like you love America at all since we're to blame for everything. To say you love the USA and the Constitution and "a breath later" to say "if I was Muslim I would attack America too" is a little extreme to say the least wouldn't you say?

As far as 9/11, just remember, Americans were killed that day. I don't take that so casually since I saw it happen from my window.

I'll leave it at that.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. CHESTERTON

"Qui non intelligit aut discat aut taceat"
Who does not understand should either learn, or be silent.
The Mark Levin Show
Old 10-28-2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR SILVER View Post
We didn't go into Iraq because of 9/11. It was because of the 14 resolutions that Sadam snubbed. Get your facts straight. From your post it didn't sound like you love America at all since we're to blame for everything. To say you love the USA and the Constitution and "a breath later" to say "if I was Muslim I would attack America too" is a little extreme to say the least wouldn't you say?

As far as 9/11, just remember, Americans were killed that day. I don't take that so casually since I saw it happen from my window.

I'll leave it at that.

Hahahaha, the 14 resolutions he broke???

So I guess that means we will be going to Venezuala, Darfur, Zimbabwe etc. for their UN resolution infractions?

If I had a dime everytime the GOP has tried to link Al Quade to Sadam I would be rich!

Hey where are the WMDs we were promised there?
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/03/07/spr...lix/index.html

How would you feel if you were an Iraqi and invaded on false accusations, and over 80,000 of your fellow countrymen were killed by a "liberating" force?

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

How would you feel if China was in the US, waging a war made on false accusations, and building an embassy larger than the Vatican in our backyard?

75% of America wants out of Iraq, 75% of Iraqis want us out of Iraq, maybe its time this awesome govt. listens.

P.S. Muslims dont hate us because we are free.

P.S.S - Look up CIA Blowback ex. US funds Bin Laden, later Bin Laden orchestrates 9/11 ex. US funds Saddam, later fights him ex. US NAvy 6th Fleet assault on Lebanon

Last edited by Sparks280zt; 10-28-2008 at 01:06 AM.