User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2007, 02:59 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Useless, a trucker DID clearly pull up to the house and went in. Before he was busted he did offer to take her for a ride in his truck. I watched the show several times. However, the busts shown on the show didn't necessarily happen in sequence that they were aired you could view a bust that took place AFTER the truck driver had arrived but was shown on the show BEFORE the trucker's bust. They probably had no other place to park the truck until it could be picked up by Covenant and just left it there.

Thanks, PackRat!

As I told Fozzy, the episode that I saw on YouTube is apparently different from the episode in question.

In the Y/T vis that I watched, (which was also filmed in Georgia) there was no mention of going for a ride in any truck, nor was there mention of a suspect's criminal history!!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:20 PM

Yes,I saw the whole episode on msnbc,And saw the covenant driver drive up to the drive way,get out of the truck,numerous references were made of him being a driver,and I also saw them search his truck and pull out drugs.Sad but true.