Old 10-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless

Rev,

The way I see it is this;

After 9/11, I became highly skeptical about the story we were getting from Washington...... Given the track record of tis administration, any objectively minded person has to wonder.

At the same time, after studying this, even as a skeptic, I will conceed that there are some plausible explanations to account for SOME of the things we have been told.

Having said that, in my mind, especially looking at what has happened since that time, the special interest groups and corporations that have masde billions from the war in Iraq, and the trampling of our Constitution which has ensued since 9/11, then I must conclude that the truth probably rests somewhere between the 9/11 Conspiracy Whackos and what we have been told by this administtration.

IMHO, to persue the truth, wherever it may lead, is not being disrespectful to the thousands who perished. There are many inconsistancies coming from both sides, and there are many, many unanswered question.

We are not honoring those who died by putting on horseblinders and flocking as sheeple; Nor can we honor their deaths by handing over our Constitutional Rights in exchange for "security".

The greatest honor we can pay those who perished, their families and loved ones is for all of us to cool our jets, detach from our emotions and emotion driven rhetoric, and persue the truth, wherever it may lead us.
To do otherwise would be tragic.
I couldn't disagree more, especially since those who are asking the questions are those with an axe to grind.

At this point, it appears as if Colt is attempting to get the thread closed with the constant attacks, and I for one, applaud your effort.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double R
and I think you are the one that needs to grow up Colt. This thread was fine until you started to post personal attacks. Everyone was going back and fourth like a normal debut until you decided that personal attacks were the way to go.
ARE YOU ON DRUGS ?

I only posted AFTER Consider Was attacked by many posters...PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE...Idiot
Here we go again with the personal attacks. I for one did not attack her but you go and attack me. Go back to page one and read from the first thread on(if you know how to read). Like I said if all you can contribute to this debate is personal attacks, then don't post. Because, that is mainly what this thread is, a debate.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 10-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
WELL, SINCE CERTAIN PEOPLE HERE HAVE DECIDED TO TURN THIS INTO A SHOUT-FEST, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO PUT IN MY 2 CENTS WORTH!!.................

JUST AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHAT MY 2 CENTS WORTH IS!!!
:
lol

I can go with that!
Karen Kline
Old 10-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Like I said, if you don't like this thread, Don't read it.... And certainly, don't attack a nice lady personaly....GROW UP.... She can post a harmless link, if YOU don't like it FACK OFF..... A HOLE... :evil:

The Rev. Vassago Wrote:

A "harmless link" that pisses on the memory of those that perished.
Rev,

After 9/11, I became highly skeptical about the story we were getting from Washington...... Given the track record of tis administration, any objectively minded person has to wonder.

At the same time, after studying this, even as a skeptic, I will conceed that there are some plausible explanations to account for SOME of the things we have been told.

Having said that, in my mind, especially looking at what has happened since that time, the special interest groups and corporations that have masde billions from the war in Iraq, and the trampling of our Constitution which has ensued since 9/11, then I must conclude that the truth probably rests somewhere between the 9/11 Conspiracy Whackos and what we have been told by this administtration.

IMHO, to persue the truth, wherever it may lead, is not being disrespectful to the thousands who perished. There are many inconsistancies coming from both sides, and there are many, many unanswered question.

We are not honoring those who died by putting on horseblinders and flocking as sheeple; Nor can we honor their deaths by handing over our Constitutional Rights in exchange for "security".

The greatest honor we can pay those who perished, their families and loved ones is for all of us to cool our jets, detach from our emotions and emotion driven rhetoric, and persue the truth, wherever it may lead us.
To do otherwise would be tragic.
You post speaks of much trurth.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 10-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Because, that is mainly what this thread is, a debate.
It's hardly that. Other than the "information" that has been already posted (which solely consists of "internet experts"), there is nothing more here than personal attacks.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Like I said, if you don't like this thread, Don't read it.... And certainly, don't attack a nice lady personaly....GROW UP.... She can post a harmless link, if YOU don't like it FACK OFF..... A HOLE... :evil:
You jump to conclusions.

Is a lie more or less of an insult?

If there are lies, isn't it best to confront the basic, underlying facts, and identify the lies for the honor of those who died at the hand of those lies, if those lies exist.
Karen Kline
Old 10-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consider
Quote:
And there are black helicopters flying overhead :roll:
(not meant for UTURN but the post above his)
I'm surprised you didn't look at the presentation. I can tell that you didn't.

It's hard to follow because it's so expert-like. Being written by architects and engineers.

Also it's long.

But if you were to look at it, you would find yourself thinking...
I did look at it thank you. The WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also watched the documentries on the history channel and A&E. I still do not and will not buy the "conspericy theory". So like I said:
Look up, there are black helicopters everywhere :roll:
Okay... I suppose your comments can be taken as something other than a slight regarding my mental acuity.

As an aside, A&E can mean Arts and Entertainment.

When I use "A and E" I mean the architects and engineers presentation.

Building 7, the diagonal cuts to the columns, the evidence of thermite... those things are very different than "black helicopters" --
Karen Kline
Old 10-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

I couldn't disagree more, especially since those who are asking the questions are those with an axe to grind.

At this point, it appears as if Colt is attempting to get the thread closed with the constant attacks, and I for one, applaud your effort.
Rev:

It's okay to disagree; discourse can be productive.

As for the axe grinding, I agree that it needs to stop. Yet, the idea of putting on horseblinders and attacking those who dare to question, dare to challenge, and dare to disagree in the name of "God and Country", or even in the name of honoring those who perished, as well as their loved ones and friends, is a very dangerous slippery slope; a slope that all to many are currently sliding down, and the dangers of that can and will threaten the Sanctity of our Constitution.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:

Rev:

It's okay to disagree; discourse can be productive.

As for the axe grinding, I agree that it needs to stop; yet, the idea of putting on horseblinders and attacking those who dare to question, dare to challenge, and dare to disagree in the name of "God and Country" is a very dangerous slippery slope; a slope that all to many are currently sliding down, and the dangers of that can and will threaten the Sanctity of our Constitution.
Well, I disagree with Consider and she disagrees with me. Not a problem on this end. I have my beliefs and she has hers.
As for the personal attacks, that started to come in later when a certain poster told me to pull my head of my ass for not agreeing with them. :roll:

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 10-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Rev. Vassago Wrote:

Rev,

The greatest honor we can pay those who perished, their families and loved ones is for all of us to cool our jets, detach from our emotions and emotionally driven rhetoric, and persue the truth, wherever it may lead us.

The Constitution of The United States of America is strong enough to withstand productive discouse; in fact, the very fibers of our Constitution
are strengthened by it. Without discourse, the cause of developing sound pathroads of logic and reason is hindered.

The idea that dissenting opinions dishonor those who perished is pure falacy; do we want a government dictating what we are allowed to say, write, discuss, or debate??

To allow that to happen would be tragic.
That is put so well.

Really well.
Karen Kline
Closed Thread