User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 670 volvo

Can anyone tell me what they think about the 670 volvo. I'm thinking about climbing into one, and would like to know about the steering radius, does it have enough room in the sleeper, do they have the power one needs to pull out west? Etc, etc, etc. Thanks
Old 09-28-2007, 02:04 PM
Senior Board Member

The 670 is a "condo" truck with a 60 inch sleeper on it. The only "issue" with the sleeper is a lack of storage space, but you can over come this if you are a solo driver and just use the top bunk for additional storage.

The truck is very maneuverable and you can easily crunch cab fairings if you are not careful. It is very easy to drive and very comfortable to drive.

As far as power goes that all depends on what it has under the hood and what the specs are for the tranny and rears.

Pretty much any of today's trucks though can pull the hills out west, though you may be down to 15 mph by the time you get to the top.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Senior Board Member

I agree about the storage space. I think the worst thing is the fact that the 2 upright cabinets on the floor are basically worthless, unless you hang all of your clothes. They're not wide enough for a standard dc cooler to fit into.

Other than that, they're a great truck. VERY maneuverable (sp) and a smooth, quiet ride.