Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
golfhobo

Beautiful. Good job.
Thanks, I DO try, and in doing so.... lay myself open to those who THINK I have an inferior "education level" to many on this board (i.e. KC0iv) and to wit, I eagerly await their reproval! But, alas, it comes not.... as the promised rain on a parched Earth!

Surely even the deaf can hear, and the blind see, that there is no reproach to the truth.... not a drop of rain on the plains of reality.

I believe somewhere in the Bible it mentions that the mouths of the ignorant will be "confused" and they will not speak out. I suppose this is now happening to Fozzy and his kind.

Still.... like the lion who hunts as much for pleasure as for sustenance... I lie in wait for a reply. And for THIS reason, I bump this thread! :lol:
This thread was dead about 15 or twenty posts ago. You ask how politicians use the constitution as a prop? They do it every day and in loads of ways, If you do not or want to pretend that they do not, you're fooling yourself. Ron Paul is nothing special and drags pork home just like the other politicians. And again, he will NEVER see the nomination of the GOP and he will almost certainly jump to some third party. Until he started to be financed and supported by the 911 conspiracy kooks, I would have possibly supported him. Any moron who runs around with this brand of traitor will never make it into any office higher than what he is in now.

And of course if my not posting when and where you demand pisses you off.. tough cookies.. there are a lot of things more important on my mind that whether or not Ron Paul is the next messiah.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:32 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
golfhobo

Beautiful. Good job.
Thanks, I DO try, and in doing so.... lay myself open to those who THINK I have an inferior "education level" to many on this board (i.e. KC0iv) and to wit, I eagerly await their reproval! But, alas, it comes not.... as the promised rain on a parched Earth!

Surely even the deaf can hear, and the blind see, that there is no reproach to the truth.... not a drop of rain on the plains of reality.

I believe somewhere in the Bible it mentions that the mouths of the ignorant will be "confused" and they will not speak out. I suppose this is now happening to Fozzy and his kind.

Still.... like the lion who hunts as much for pleasure as for sustenance... I lie in wait for a reply. And for THIS reason, I bump this thread! :lol:
Quote:
This thread was dead about 15 or twenty posts ago.
Really? Without even LOOKING, I bet YOU posted on it within that arbitrary limit!

Quote:
You ask how politicians use the constitution as a prop? They do it every day and in loads of ways, If you do not or want to pretend that they do not, you're fooling yourself.
Interesting, but NOT an answer to my question of HOW Ron Paul is using it as a prop? Or, are you saying ALL politicians use the constitution as a prop, and are NOT just singling out Ron Paul?

Quote:
Ron Paul is nothing special and drags pork home just like the other politicians.
Really? I don't know much about him, but I find this hard to believe, considering his platform.

Quote:
And again, he will NEVER see the nomination of the GOP and he will almost certainly jump to some third party. Until he started to be financed and supported by the 911 conspiracy kooks, I would have possibly supported him. Any moron who runs around with this brand of traitor will never make it into any office higher than what he is in now.
So... NOW he's a "traitor?" Another "label" you can't or won't prove.

Quote:
And of course if my not posting when and where you demand pisses you off.. tough cookies.. there are a lot of things more important on my mind that whether or not Ron Paul is the next messiah.
Yet you have no problem "hijacking" another thread to discuss what's really on your mind? i.e: your son going off to a dangerous war that we are ill equipped to fight logically and smartly? I don't blame you. And I just MIGHT be inclined to "give you a pass!"

You made some radical statements, when it was CONVENIENT for you to do so. I asked for some clarificatin. You not only refused, but avoided the question in MULTIPLE posts (that must have been irrelevant, according to you.)

I answered all YOUR questions, though mine and others' went unanswered. You found time to respond by not responding.

NOW you tell me the thread is DEAD? Because YOU say so? :roll:

You know what, Fozzy? I offered you an OUT before, of just saying you didn't have an answer. Now.... I'll offer you another "out." And perhaps, that is what you are saying now. Just SAY that you don't have the TIME to back up your statements, because you have personal concerns. I will accept that, as opposed to you trying to blame ME for continuing the thread.

Everyone here knows that you "might" have personal concerns that preclude your ability to support your statements. In light of that, I suggest you refrain from MAKING anymore of them. We will ALL "understand."

But, if you want to continue to call a "defender" of the Constitution a "traitor," I suggest you look FIRST at your son's CIC! Because, by doing so, you are including such monumental personnas as Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt (take your pick!)

You know, recently I visited Mt. Rushmore, and with the addition of the founding father of our Constitution, G. Washington, ALL the others I mentioned were on that cliff. Why? Because they were STAUNCH supporters of our Constitution, and our principles of government. I didn't see Dubya's face up there.... and I am confident that I never WILL!

I don't expect you to understand this, your kind only like to criticize without understanding, "idolize" without basis. "Follow" without question. You use the 1st Ammendment as a "prop" to make statements that you have no idea how to back up. And when asked for an explanation, take the FIFTH! :roll:

But, Hey!! Isn't that the American way? :shock: :roll:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:02 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Nope.. not hardly, I just grow sometimes grow tired of the endless "Challenges" from some internet blowhards.. especially those who have in the recent past wished a fragging upon my kid for doing is duty. I'll humor you for this last post on this topic. I've answered the question, just not to your bizarre and ever changing standards.. so here we go...

Quote:
Still.... like the lion who hunts as much for pleasure as for sustenance... I lie in wait for a reply. And for THIS reason, I bump this thread!
So you bumped the thread.. whoopie!!! You expect a cookie?

On why Ron Paul is less than truthful on his supposed stance on the constitution that some of you S-U-C-K-E-R-S have fallen for. Here is a small list of recent PORK that Ross Paul has taken.. none of these are constitutionally mandated:

1. $25,000 for the Brazoria County Sheriff to establish a “Children’s Identification and Location Database.”

2. $8 million for the marketing of wild American shrimp.

3. $2.3 million for shrimp fishing research.

4. $3 million to “secure the acquisition of the McGinnes tract, protecting its critical natural resources and helping consolidate refuge inholdings.”

5. $5 million to expand the cancer center at Brazosport Hospital.

6. $200,000 for the Matagorda Episcopal Health Outreach Program to fund a “National Health Service Corp Scholar.”

7. $4.5 million to study the effects of the health risks of vanadium.

8. $3 million to test imported shrimp for antibiotics. (Does anyone think there is a big shrimp industry in Paul’s district?)

9. $10 million to repair the Galveston railways causeway bridge.

10. $1.18 million for “Personalized Medicine in Asthma”

11. $100,000 for a “data-driven automated system for nursing students on the Texas Gulf Coast.”

12. $257,000 to “prepare graduates from the doctoral program at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Nursing to assume faculty roles in schools for nursing with a deficient number of doctoral level faculty.”

13. $1.4 million to buy buses for the Golden Crescent Regional Commission.

14. $2 million to buy buses for Galveston.

15. $5 million for highway spending.

16. $2 million to replace facilities for Galveston bus service.

17. $3 million to replace facilities for the Golden Crescent Regional bus facility.

18. $2 million to repair the Galveston trolley.

19. $2.14 million to renovate the Edna Theater.

20. $13 million for I-69 highway project.

21. $30 million the Texas Maritime Academy to refurbish a ship.

22. $4.5 million to maintain Cedar Bayou. Plus another $9 million

23. $15 million for “construction at GIWW Matagorda Bay.” Plus another $5.8 million

24. $100,000 to maintain Chocolate Bayou.

25. $2.5 million to maintain Double Bayou.

Quote:
Ron Paul is nothing special and drags pork home just like the other politicians.

Really? I don't know much about him, but I find this hard to believe, considering his platform.
The above pork would prove that he talks a lot about the constitution but when it comes to applying it fully, he's less that truthful. And you Ross Paul S-U-C-K-E-R-S are to deep into this to admit it.

Quote:
And again, he will NEVER see the nomination of the GOP and he will almost certainly jump to some third party. Until he started to be financed and supported by the 911 conspiracy kooks, I would have possibly supported him. Any moron who runs around with this brand of traitor will never make it into any office higher than what he is in now.

As far as I see it, anyone who joins the 9/11 "truthers" is nothing more than a shill for the Jihadists and of course just shows that they hate Bush more than they do the motives and actions of those who attacked the US and US interests and killed US citizens and service people. That's my opinion on the scum that they are.. Don't like that? tough cookies!

Quote:

Yet you have no problem "hijacking" another thread to discuss what's really on your mind? i.e: your son going off to a dangerous war that we are ill equipped to fight logically and smartly? I don't blame you. And I just MIGHT be inclined to "give you a pass!"

You made some radical statements, when it was CONVENIENT for you to do so. I asked for some clarificatin. You not only refused, but avoided the question in MULTIPLE posts (that must have been irrelevant, according to you.)
I wasn't avoiding the question, I was avoiding your questions. Again you want to drag the son (who you wished dead in a previous thread) and again, I'm telling you pretty much to stick it in your ear. The main part of the problem with fighting this war is the media and the groups like the 9/11 truthers who have done anything and everything to limit or stop any successes. The enemy uses the constitutional freedoms to plan and aid their desires to destroy us and the media, the Bush haters and the ignorant masses pretend that this makes them better than those who see a valid threat. How many times have unnamed sources divulged secrets and tipped off the terror cells that we were on to them, allowing them to shut down or change strategies before any damage to them really happened? I'm disgusted with the numbers of useful idiots and traitors in this country.

Quote:
I answered all YOUR questions, though mine and others' went unanswered. You found time to respond by not responding.
Good statement Yogi Berra.. WTF does that mean?

Quote:
NOW you tell me the thread is DEAD? Because YOU say so?
No, the thread is dead because everyone is out of points and all you are doing is acting like a kid in the back seat asking: ARE WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET?

Quote:
Everyone here knows that you "might" have personal concerns that preclude your ability to support your statements. In light of that, I suggest you refrain from MAKING anymore of them. We will ALL "understand."
I suggest that you go pound sand up your arse. You first try and act all offended because I suggested that (for me) this thread died, and now you think that you can tell others when and what to post? That's pretty funny.. but You just like your sweetie pie Ross Paul... he only talks the talk. So keep wrapping yourself in the Constitution while the Jihadists kill our troops and citizens and feel all warm inside with your lofty constitutional ideals intact.. where ever you end up.

This IS the last reply on this thread... so have your fit and tantrum and keep on asking those pointless questions to yourself.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:34 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Nope.. not hardly, I just sometimes grow tired of the endless "Challenges" from some internet blowhards.. especially those who have in the recent past wished a fragging upon my kid for doing his duty. I'll humor you for this last post on this topic. I've answered the question, just not to your bizarre and ever changing standards.. so here we go...

Fozzy: I never WISHED a "fragging" on your kid! I meant only to WARN you of the possibilities. I don't KNOW of YOUR Veteran status, but you seemed unaware of the possibilities that could arise from your son's actions. You are RIGHTFULLY proud of your son, but you seemed ignorant of the "CODE" of the military, especially in wartime, that would put one's life in danger from some of the more "militant" members of our military. [They protect their OWN!]

I appreciate your "humoring"me. It is finally, the type of response that several of us have been waiting for. ANYONE can make an inflammatory statement, without supporting it, but, one should not do so, if he is unwilling to provide his reasoning.

Quote:
Still.... like the lion who hunts as much for pleasure as for sustenance... I lie in wait for a reply. And for THIS reason, I bump this thread!
So you bumped the thread.. whoopie!!! You expect a cookie?

NO. I don't require a cookie! I EXPECT a response when I ask a simple question! And when I have to ASK several TIMES for it, I get irritated! You had MANY opportunities to back up your statement, but you chose to let it stand as LAW (of some kind,) without the RIGHT of opposition. Anyone who MAKES such a statement on a DISCUSSION board, and won't back it up, engenders suspicion, and actually EARNS the title "blowhard."

Did you even UNDERSTAND my little bit of prose? It meant that I no longer even CARED as much about your REASONS as I did about your RESPONSE! I gave up on you supporting your statement, and only cared that you would "step up" and answer the questions! Anyone who cannot, or WILL not do so, is the definition of an Internet Blowhard! By stepping up, with this post, you narrowly escaped becoming one!

Quote:
On why Ron Paul is less than truthful on his supposed stance on the constitution that some of you S-U-C-K-E-R-S have fallen for. Here is a small list of recent PORK that Ross Paul has taken.. none of these are constitutionally mandated:
First of all, "I" have made it clear that I am not a supporter of Ron Paul. I only asked WHY you said he was using the Constitution as a "prop." I'm not sure a discussion of PORK answers the question, but at least it leads me to an understanding of YOUR "position" and your reasoning for your statement. ALL politicians eat "pork!" Your statement that it is NOT "Constitutionaly mandated" makes sense, and I will gladly give it MORE consideration than you've given ME lately!

1. $25,000 for the Brazoria County Sheriff to establish a “Children’s Identification and Location Database.”

2. $8 million for the marketing of wild American shrimp.

3. $2.3 million for shrimp fishing research.

4. $3 million to “secure the acquisition of the McGinnes tract, protecting its critical natural resources and helping consolidate refuge inholdings.”

5. $5 million to expand the cancer center at Brazosport Hospital.

6. $200,000 for the Matagorda Episcopal Health Outreach Program to fund a “National Health Service Corp Scholar.”

7. $4.5 million to study the effects of the health risks of vanadium.

8. $3 million to test imported shrimp for antibiotics. (Does anyone think there is a big shrimp industry in Paul’s district?)

9. $10 million to repair the Galveston railways causeway bridge.

10. $1.18 million for “Personalized Medicine in Asthma”

11. $100,000 for a “data-driven automated system for nursing students on the Texas Gulf Coast.”

12. $257,000 to “prepare graduates from the doctoral program at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Nursing to assume faculty roles in schools for nursing with a deficient number of doctoral level faculty.”

13. $1.4 million to buy buses for the Golden Crescent Regional Commission.

14. $2 million to buy buses for Galveston.

15. $5 million for highway spending.

16. $2 million to replace facilities for Galveston bus service.

17. $3 million to replace facilities for the Golden Crescent Regional bus facility.

18. $2 million to repair the Galveston trolley.

19. $2.14 million to renovate the Edna Theater.

20. $13 million for I-69 highway project.

21. $30 million the Texas Maritime Academy to refurbish a ship.

22. $4.5 million to maintain Cedar Bayou. Plus another $9 million

23. $15 million for “construction at GIWW Matagorda Bay.” Plus another $5.8 million

24. $100,000 to maintain Chocolate Bayou.

25. $2.5 million to maintain Double Bayou.

Quote:

The above pork would prove that he talks a lot about the constitution but when it comes to applying it fully, he's less that truthful. And you Ross Paul S-U-C-K-E-R-S are to deep into this to admit it.

I THANK you for the list, and I will look into it. Like I said, I am NOT a "Ron Paul" SUCKER... and I think I NOW see what you mean by your statement. Too bad you couldn't have found this "link" a few weeks ago!

Quote:

As far as I see it, anyone who joins the 9/11 "truthers" is nothing more than a shill for the Jihadists and of course just shows that they hate Bush more than they do the motives and actions of those who attacked the US and US interests and killed US citizens and service people. That's my opinion on the scum that they are.. Don't like that? tough cookies!

I happen to KNOW one of the founders of this movement, and I have totally debunked him on another forum! I agree they are all KOOKS! And, BTW.... Pres. Clinton agrees with me! I was/am not aware that Paul was a member of this crowd. If so, then yes.... I must hold SUSPECT any statements or views that HE would have! I absolutely AGREE that anyone who takes a position based SOLELY on a hatred of another's position is a FOOL! I try HARD not to make that mistake!

Quote:

I wasn't avoiding the question, I was avoiding your questions. Again you want to drag the son (who you wished dead in a previous thread) and again, I'm telling you pretty much to stick it in your ear.

Fair enough. But for the wrong reasons. I never wished your son ILL! I MAY have made statements to let you know that the whole WORLD didn't revolve around YOUR offspring! This seems to be a truth that evades those who have a PERSONAL interest in this war!

The main part of the problem with fighting this war is the media and the groups like the 9/11 truthers who have done anything and everything to limit or stop any successes. The enemy uses the constitutional freedoms to plan and aid their desires to destroy us and the media, the Bush haters and the ignorant masses pretend that this makes them better than those who see a valid threat.

Sorry, but this is "FEAR MONGERING" right off the pages of Bill O'REALLY's "talking points," and is an INSULT to the intelligence of Americans with a different point of view! Some of us might say that the MAIN PROBLEM with this war is HOW and WHY we got into it, WHO is profiting, and WHO is paying for it (including the dead soldiers!) We SEE a valid threat! We just differ on the METHOD of combatting it!

How many times have unnamed sources divulged secrets and tipped off the terror cells that we were on to them,

You mean like Dick Cheney and his fall guy? Other than THAT.... very FEW if ANY! In fact.... our "intel" sources have rounded up nearly EVERY cell that was planning something on our soil. And not a SINGLE military person had to DIE in the process! THIS, is how it should be done! THIS is how it should ALWAYS have been done! And THIS is how it continues to be done, WITH NO REGARD to the number of troops fighting foreign wars! The FACT that there has been no attack since 9/11 has NOTHING to do with the thousands of your son's fellow soldiers that have died in IRAQ, and ONLY to do with the efforts of our POLICE/INTEL forces that remain here "in country" to protect us!

allowing them to shut down or change strategies before any damage to them really happened? I'm disgusted with the numbers of useful idiots and traitors in this country.

Really? Then how come we keep catching up with them? How do we KNOW what they are doing, unless our FBI and other sources DO have them under surveillance? Has ANY terrorist cell accomplished ANYTHING on our soil since 9/11?? And how has it mattered that we've lost nearly 4,000 troops in a foreign war for OIL? For what it matters.... I'm EQUALLY disgusted with the number of IDIOTS who buy into selling American troops lives for OIL and Imperialism (nation building.) And even MORE disgusted with the lack of leadership and competence shown by THIS administration! And I'm SADDENED by the ignorance of those of you who can't see the REALITIES of the situation because Dubya has blinded you with the Rhetoric of Conservatism, and a bunch of FLAG waving! You're like a DOG chasing his TAIL! :roll:

Quote:
Good statement Yogi Berra.. WTF does that mean?

It means that you responded MANY times, without ever answering the questions! You COULD have "ended this thread" pages ago by doing just what you did NOW! But, I suupose you needed the time to research a link to some unimportant "pork" information on Ron Paul to try to prove your point. Yet, I'm STILL not sure I understand the link between PORK and using the Constitution as a PROP. But, yes.... I see your point.

Quote:
NOW you tell me the thread is DEAD? Because YOU say so?
No, the thread is dead because everyone is out of points and all you are doing is acting like a kid in the back seat asking: ARE WE THERE YET? WE THERE YET?

Hmmm...... I don't THINK so. The thread is ALIVE because YOU finally answered a question! If the thread DIES now, it will NOT be because I was acting as a child..... it will be because YOU finally acted as a MAN!

Quote:
I suggest that you go pound sand up your arse. You first try and act all offended because I suggested that (for me) this thread died, and now you think that you can tell others when and what to post?

Yes.... I WAS offended that you made a statement that you couldn't or wouldn't explain, and THEN told me the discussion was OVER! It was a banal statement, and probably NOT worth badgering you for an explanation. But, "I" was looking for insight and information. Apparently, you HAD none to give! I guess I should have known to DISMISS your remarks out of hand from the beginning!

Unfortunately, when someone even MENTIONS the Constitution, it gets my interest up. And, I guess, to ME.... if someone mentions the Constitution, and then can't show me the relevance.... they are just using the Contitution as a "PROP!" :shock:

That's pretty funny.. but You just like your sweetie pie Ross Paul... he only talks the talk. So keep wrapping yourself in the Constitution while the Jihadists kill our troops and citizens and feel all warm inside with your lofty constitutional ideals intact.. where ever you end up.

The Jihadists are killing our troops because they are THERE! Name me ONE Amercian Citizen who has been killed by a Jihadist IN THIS COUNTRY since September 11, 2001!?!? I want to be "protected" just as much as YOU do.... the difference is, I know how to do it, and YOU are buying into Dubya's way of trying to do it.

This IS the last reply on this thread... so have your fit and tantrum and keep on asking those pointless questions to yourself.

Well, obviously NOT the last "reply." But.... I doubt we'll hear anymore from YOU on the subject! :lol:

But, for what it's worth..... I DO appreciate that you finally gave me whatever answer you had! It really HAS answered my question.... and that was ALL I was looking for!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Default Support the Troops.... NOT the protesters......

Happy Veteran's Day!!!!!!!

Thank you,& your son Fozzy, for your sacrifice!!!

May GOD bless us, & protect us, from liberal idiots, trying to "High-Jack',
and distort, our great nation.......

Former U.S. ARMY 158th
Infantry Grunt!!!!