User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob
Cobra29 no good. I cannot hear where police are very good. I need VERY good and loud cb that can tranzlate hungary for finding police so don't get ticket. Where can I find this kind of cb? :?
See that knob with volume under it. Turn it to the right until you hear good.

:lol:
Old 09-12-2007, 03:16 AM
Senior Board Member

good radio with noise reduction is a Uniden PC78LTW with dynamic squelch, or a cheap decent radio could be a Midland 5001, Cobra radios are nice but seem to have a noise problem, lousy squelch maybe so its smart to shop, K40 had a decent radio with a speech processor and it was a great cheap mobile at the time so if you see one at a pawn shop/yard sale buy it and let me know so I can get it from ya.....

but for the most part them 4 watt CB's are all about the same, so which one you get is what you think looks great for your taste. for a really good radio one needs to spend lots of money so unless you talk around the world a cheap radio is all you need for trucking. GMAN had a cobra 19, they now have the 19 ultra dx which is the newer version of just the "19" radio or maybe he had the ultra dx, it is a simple radio, channel knob, volume and squelch, great volume and great output for a radio at walmart for 40 bucks....