User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaekat
Not a bad idea - a big rig detail shop at truck stops would make a mint.

There are shops like this all over the country! not a new Idea....lol
Old 06-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Board Regular

Roadhog and Sktbrd you too are too funny. :lol: I hope that you're going over to the Comedy Boards?!? :lol: I personally am very lucky. I have vinyl down in the front and use a rubber backed carpet in the back where no one can walk with their shoes on. I don't wear shoes in my condo in Denver and won't let anyone walk back there with shoes on either. Imagine whats on the bottom of our shoes from the truck stop alone? EECCKK!

Therefore, I am able to spray 409 to clean the front and it's really handy. My truck was brand new when I got it-lucky company driver!!! So it was detailed before I received it and everyone that gets into it still comments about how clean it is. That's because I wipe down the dash and steering wheel almost every day with baby wipes. I recommend that everyone wipe down their steering wheels. You'll be amazed at how dirty they get even within a couple of days. I'm sure you are all aware of the germs that are all over our hands. I drive mostly in the west and midwest where it's very dusty. Particularly at home in Colorado and Wyoming. You can clean and within a few hours the dash can be dusty again.

I'm at the point that I was going to clean my little carpet in the back and will just throw it into the washer after reading an earlier thread. Although, that would require me to go back to the yard and I don't like doing that once I'm out of the truck. I miss my condo.... SIGH!!!

By the way Sktbrd you weren't advertising-as in you're single were you? Great way to do it to come into this forum. HA-HA!!! :roll: :P