User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Pee in a bottle????? i read somewhere where now people call them "trucker bombs" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that sounds sooooooo funny LOL was also reading where the maintenance working was mowing lawn on side of road and a bottle of hot pee exploded on him :lol: ok but on the serious side thats nasty, thats why i dont park at truck stops at night!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel27208
Pee in a bottle????? i read somewhere where now people call them "trucker bombs" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that sounds sooooooo funny LOL was also reading where the maintenance working was mowing lawn on side of road and a bottle of hot pee exploded on him :lol: ok but on the serious side thats nasty, thats why i dont park at truck stops at night!
Not arguing with you, but..... parking on the side of the road guarantees you that you will NOT have even a porta-john to use, so THAT is where the peebombs show up the most. THAT is where the guy was mowing and got "splashed." At least at a truckstop you HAVE restrooms (if people will use them!)

I know you can't put trashcans every mile along the interstate, but there are certain spots where they KNOW truckers will park for the night in groups. WHY can't they put a trashcan there and encourage truckers to use it for dsposal?

And here's what REALLY bothers me..... I use a pee bottle at times. I've even been known to use one when parked at a truckstop because I didn't want to get dressed and go inside. But, folks.... if you pee in a bottle and CAP it, it is NOT going to smell or leak in your cab! Why can't you just tuck it away under the bunk or somewhere and dispose of it properly?? Heck.... I usually bring mine HOME with me and pour them out in my toilet! (of course I get home weekly.)

I wouldn't put a capped bottle in my COOLER with my sodas! But, I'm not afraid to have it in the truck with me for a few days before I get home to dispose of it! It doesn't LEAK! It doesn't SMELL. It's not POISON!!

Now... feces is a whole different subject. For that, there is no excuse! If you haven't learned by now how to hold it for awhile, or know when it's coming so you can head for the nearest truckstop.... there is something seriously wrong with your upbringing or your diet!

If you're parked on the side of the road, and there are no "facilities," just pee on the GROUND (grass) for Chrisakes!! Let it soak into the ground instead of leaving a nonbiodegradable BOTTLE full of it lying there! What is so friggin difficult about that? Birds, deer, dogs, etc. do it! A little human pee isn't going to upset the ecology! But, don't leave a BOTTLE full of it there! If nothing else.... pour it OUT of the bottle into the grass!

I know I'm just ranting. No one HERE would be guilty of this. But, I just don't understand why truckers can't figure out this simple concept! :shock:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Senior Board Member

I think i need to drive OTR i feel am missing out :lol: :lol:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel27208
Not arguing with you, but..... parking on the side of the road guarantees you that you will NOT have even a porta-john to use, so THAT is where the peebombs show up the most. THAT is where the guy was mowing and got "splashed." At least at a truckstop you HAVE restrooms (if people will use them!)

I know you can't put trashcans every mile along the interstate, but there are certain spots where they KNOW truckers will park for the night in groups. WHY can't they put a trashcan there and encourage truckers to use it for dsposal?

And here's what REALLY bothers me..... I use a pee bottle at times. I've even been known to use one when parked at a truckstop because I didn't want to get dressed and go inside. But, folks.... if you pee in a bottle and CAP it, it is NOT going to smell or leak in your cab! Why can't you just tuck it away under the bunk or somewhere and dispose of it properly?? Heck.... I usually bring mine HOME with me and pour them out in my toilet! (of course I get home weekly.)

I wouldn't put a capped bottle in my COOLER with my sodas! But, I'm not afraid to have it in the truck with me for a few days before I get home to dispose of it! It doesn't LEAK! It doesn't SMELL. It's not POISON!!

Now... feces is a whole different subject. For that, there is no excuse! If you haven't learned by now how to hold it for awhile, or know when it's coming so you can head for the nearest truckstop.... there is something seriously wrong with your upbringing or your diet!

If you're parked on the side of the road, and there are no "facilities," just pee on the GROUND (grass) for Chrisakes!! Let it soak into the ground instead of leaving a nonbiodegradable BOTTLE full of it lying there! What is so friggin difficult about that? Birds, deer, dogs, etc. do it! A little human pee isn't going to upset the ecology! But, don't leave a BOTTLE full of it there! If nothing else.... pour it OUT of the bottle into the grass!

I know I'm just ranting. No one HERE would be guilty of this. But, I just don't understand why truckers can't figure out this simple
concept! :shock:
didnt say i parked on side of road :lol: :lol: i like to park at rest areas even if that means cutting short my miles for the day :lol:

i agree with you, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for #2(what i call it) to be anywhere but the toilet!!!