Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   I'll just go ahead and tell you..... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/27022-ill-just-go-ahead-tell-you.html)

05-18-2007 11:42 PM

I'll just go ahead and tell you.....

I'll have your job!!!!! Why will i do this?
I will do this if I ever see one of you dropping a Wal-Mart sack full of your nasty smelly human feces in the parking lot of a truck stop. I for the second or third time since I have been driving stepped out of my truck barely missing a nasty smashed up sack of human waste. Anyone that does this is basicly on the same level as what is in the sack and i will not hessitate to ruin your day. There is just no excuse for something that nasty. I have never seen an industry full of so many gross, lazy dont give a damn people in my life...It really amazes me sometimes

Roadhog 05-19-2007 12:00 AM

I see the Mexicans do that a lot in parking lots with their Pampers. Some people I think grow up with this behavior and don't understand it is wrong. If you say anything to them, you just get a blank stare, like ....what is your problem.

Jackrabbit379 05-19-2007 12:06 AM

I saw a woman do that at the fuel island at the Petro in Weatherford. I about puked. She drove off right afterwards.

mapleleaf_1 05-19-2007 12:08 AM

Jager's not talking about Mexicans and their Pampers Roadhog. I have to agree with him too. I am sick and tired of seeing drivers doing this. I've even gone up to guys and told them how I feel. Yes, women do this as well. There have been a few occasions where they've apoligized and gone and picked it up and disposed of it properly (but only a few times). Mostly guys tell me to F*** Off and to mind my own business. They tell me if I feel so strongly about it then why don't I pick it up. What gets me is most of the time they walk right by a trash barrel. They are just lazy, thoughtless pigs. I really do hope that sometime they end up stepping into one of these leftovers. They'll get what they deserve. Drive safe everyone. :)

Roadhog 05-19-2007 12:21 AM

I comprehended what he was saying, and don't believe I was condoning anything. I pointed out a similarity of equal obnoxious behavior. I need to express anger or disgust to make a point?

There will be enough of that in this thread. Maybe you are taking issue with me for some other reason?

Fozzy 05-19-2007 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog
I see the Mexicans do that a lot in parking lots with their Pampers. Some people I think grow up with this behavior and don't understand it is wrong. If you say anything to them, you just get a blank stare, like ....what is your problem.

Mexicans? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.... :roll:

mapleleaf_1 05-19-2007 03:39 AM

I understand what you meant Roadhog. I know you were condoning it, and you're quite right, you don't need to get angry or show any disgust to get your point across. Sorry if you misunderstood what I said. Drive safe everyone. :)

Midnight Flyer 05-19-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
I saw a woman do that at the fuel island at the Petro in Weatherford. I about puked. She drove off right afterwards.

:D Idiots like this don't stop to think of the health implications of their deeds plus they are casting a poor reflection on all truckers. :oops:

madpuppy 05-19-2007 03:41 PM

bag-o-waste

I agree. they are a bunch of slobs!, then there the ones bitching the most about no where to park. True story :arrow: I stopped at the " J " in Bakersfield to use the "john ", as I walked in behind a clean-up person, I stopped as he opened the stall door,( almost made me sick ) some jerk had taken his own waste and spread it over every inch of that stall!!. I apologize if your eating right now ). I hope that person is reading this ! YOU NEED HELP ! that guy is one sick SOB. :evil:

golfhobo 05-19-2007 04:08 PM

Re: bag-o-waste

Quote:

Originally Posted by madpuppy
I agree. they are a bunch of slobs!, then there the ones bitching the most about no where to park. True story :arrow: I stopped at the " J " in Bakersfield to use the "john ", as I walked in behind a clean-up person, I stopped as he opened the stall door,( almost made me sick ) some jerk had taken his own waste and spread it over every inch of that stall!!. I apologize if your eating right now ). I hope that person is reading this ! YOU NEED HELP ! that guy is one sick SOB. :evil:

PROOF that they CAN teach a monkey to drive a truck!! :lol:

Now.... if they could JUST teach him to speak English! :shock: