Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by wot i life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy

Wot, your not going to waste the try and explain this are you? The Americans get their views from movies like Braveheart and Far and Away and of course the TV News.. where the IRA are the hero's... :shock:
:lol: :lol: Good point Fozzy mate :wink:

Fozzy is just smarter than the rest of the world; just ask him he will tell you in his CAD famous condescending bold type....lol
I'm not smarter than the rest of the world and never claimed to be. You on the other hand should be more ashamed than proud of being so ignorant on so many things.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
Quote:
Quote:

Wot, your not going to waste the try and explain this are you? The Americans get their views from movies like Braveheart and Far and Away and of course the TV News.. where the IRA are the hero's... :shock:
:lol: :lol: Good point Fozzy mate :wink:

Fozzy is just smarter than the rest of the world; just ask him he will tell you in his CAD famous condescending bold type....lol
I'm not smarter than the rest of the world and never claimed to be. You on the other hand should be more ashamed than proud of being so ignorant on so many things.

Where did you pull that one out of, the sky??? Maybe somewhere else???
You don’t have to claim to be, you sound like you think you are!!
Reading your posts, it’s just so hard to even like you. I will quote myself!

"CAD famous condescending"

This is how a lot of your posts sound, but hell, you cant take any constructive criticism!
Must be hard doing that warden gig in that 2-mule town while the rest of us drive for a living! Point is I just don’t like the puke you spew out of your fingers when you type. Then try to pass it off as an educated truth!!
You’re just another one of these dirt bags on the forum that wants people to think they even have a clue....lol
By the way, I would rather be ignorant, I can get over that, but you my friend will be stupid forever!!!....lol
Old 05-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Where did you pull that one out of, the sky???

Close, the sky is also above your head..

Maybe somewhere else???

Maybe...

That was a great sentence...

And as of yet, you have not added to the discussion of the topic and have only flapped on about how condescending I am. You haven't discussed the topic and have only came in to blather on about a topic that you cannot or will not discuss?.. um.. OK

This is how a lot of your posts sound, but hell, you cant take any constructive criticism!

Constructive? Try adding your point where some American can tell an Englishman how wrong his is on a topic that he lives with and is dealing with TODAY...

Must be hard doing that warden gig in that 2-mule town while the rest of us drive for a living!

The toughest part is handing out the anal lube fast enough when you stop off for your conjugal visits with your inmate of the week...

Point is I just don’t like the puke you spew out of your fingers when you type. Then try to pass it off as an educated truth!!

Then try and post an opposing viewpoint other than the brain droppings of an adolescent cyber voyeur.

You’re just another one of these dirt bags on the forum that wants people to think they even have a clue....lol

I state opinion on topics.. you state opinions of others who are stating opinions that you obviously cannot understand. So instead of backing up your opinion with something of substance, you blather on about the poster.. I don't really care, but its always the case where when you are toting a small caliber weapon with a small capacity of intellectual ammo.

By the way, I would rather be ignorant, I can get over that, but you my friend will be stupid forever!!!....lol

Try and expand your horizons.. you are doing so well at being both.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
The above post is one of self expression-it must be, as it is so badly informed and lacking knowledge of British history, politics etc etc.
My opinion is colored by several folks I know who threatened me bodily harm if I ever called them "British" again.

A limited subset to be sure, but it's not Braveheart coloring my opinion.

The idea of English people being afraid to call themselves English came straight from a BBC radio piece, incidentally. The English presenter (to use the British term) commented that Scots are proud to call themselves Scots, and so forth, but the English are loathe to call themselves anything but British, and are reluctant to wave the English flag, and demonstrate English patriotism.

Maybe I have only disjointed bits and pieces from the other side of the Pond, but I'm not an ignorant, clueless Yank. I'm probably more aware of world issues than any other American I know. You can't fault me for a lack of trying.

So educate me if I'm totally full of shite.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Where did you pull that one out of, the sky???

Close, the sky is also above your head..

Maybe somewhere else???

Maybe...

That was a great sentence...

And as of yet, you have not added to the discussion of the topic and have only flapped on about how condescending I am. You haven't discussed the topic and have only came in to blather on about a topic that you cannot or will not discuss?.. um.. OK

Constructive? Try adding your point where some American can tell an Englishman how wrong his is on a topic that he lives with and is dealing with TODAY...

Must be hard doing that warden gig in that 2-mule town while the rest of us drive for a living!

The toughest part is handing out the anal lube fast enough when you stop off for your conjugal visits with your inmate of the week...

Point is I just don’t like the puke you spew out of your fingers when you type. Then try to pass it off as an educated truth!!

Then try and post an opposing viewpoint other than the brain droppings of an adolescent cyber voyeur.

I state opinion on topics.. you state opinions of others who are stating opinions that you obviously cannot understand. So instead of backing up your opinion with something of substance, you blather on about the poster.. I don't really care, but its always the case where when you are toting a small caliber weapon with a small capacity of intellectual ammo.

Try and expand your horizons.. you are doing so well at being both.

I still think YOU are a DIC%, this doesn’t even have anything to do with this thread. I think you are a homosexual, and if you read back to your early 2006 posts you will see why I think this of YOU!!! Whenever the FAG subject comes up, you are right there to protect your HOMO friends. You BITCH about the country your son fights for in so many posts, like you could do or find a better place to be! The last statement was just me getting sidetracked….lol You talk about all these freedoms that everyone has a right to, then on the same hand want our government to make up laws, or allow laws to be written protecting your HOMO friends so when they die of AIDS the same sex partner can claim their social security and WE pay for it!! This has nothing to do with GOD!! The moral majority does not except this, and we as citizens have a right to not PAY for something that is outside of what is not normal in our society!!! These HOMOS don’t care about anything but the almighty DOLLAR.
Your little posts pick apart sessions are the most childish things I have ever read, and you prove to be as childish as I am being now!
You say homosexuality doesn’t hurt anyone, well look at the STD’s being spread in the world, granted its not just gays. Read and listen to the media how the homosexual’s community is one of the largest spreading this disease! There are so many young these days that are being led to believe there is nothing wrong with this lifestyle, so quit saying no one is hurt with this!!! Would you like your son to be a FAG, I think not! I would never trash another’s family member, but you get my drift! And by the way thanks to your son for his service to his and our country! You want to be a fag, be my guest, just don’t subject the rest of us to watch or have to condone this immoral behavior in our society then having to pay survivor benefits later when the other homo dies!! Just keep your friends in Oklahomo on your rump ranger ranch where you can really protect them!!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:28 AM

Fozzy ain't gay. I can vouch for that!!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:31 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I still think YOU are a DIC%, this doesn’t even have anything to do with this thread. I think you are a homosexual, and if you read back to your early 2006 posts you will see why I think this of YOU!!! Whenever the FAG subject comes up, you are right there to protect your HOMO friends. You BITCH about the country your son fights for in so many posts, like you could do or find a better place to be! The last statement was just me getting sidetracked….lol You talk about all these freedoms that everyone has a right to, then on the same hand want our government to make up laws, or allow laws to be written protecting your HOMO friends so when they die of AIDS the same sex partner can claim their social security and WE pay for it!! This has nothing to do with GOD!! The moral majority does not except this, and we as citizens have a right to not PAY for something that is outside of what is not normal in our society!!! These HOMOS don’t care about anything but the almighty DOLLAR.
Your little posts pick apart sessions are the most childish things I have ever read, and you prove to be as childish as I am being now!
You say homosexuality doesn’t hurt anyone, well look at the STD’s being spread in the world, granted its not just gays. Read and listen to the media how the homosexual’s community is one of the largest spreading this disease! There are so many young these days that are being led to believe there is nothing wrong with this lifestyle, so quit saying no one is hurt with this!!! Would you like your son to be a FAG, I think not! I would never trash another’s family member, but you get my drift! And by the way thanks to your son for his service to his and our country! You want to be a fag, be my guest, just don’t subject the rest of us to watch or have to condone this immoral behavior in our society then having to pay survivor benefits later when the other homo dies!! Just keep your friends in Oklahomo on your rump ranger ranch where you can really protect them!!
No dummy.. the topic is the Scottish attempt to basically break up Great Britain.. I know you really love talking about me though..I think you are secretly sweet on me. I'm not Scottish or English, I happen to be an American who's ancestors came from Ireland, and Bavaria. I've also live in Europe and its really a great place to live. I'll take the liberty to move this to the other topic where I can point out how backwards and ignorant you are there...
Old 05-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
No dummy.. the topic is the Scottish attempt to basically break up Great Britain.. I know you really love talking about me though..I think you are secretly sweet on me. I'm not Scottish or English, I happen to be an American who's ancestors came from Ireland, and Bavaria. I've also live in Europe and its really a great place to live. I'll take the liberty to move this to the other topic where I can point out how backwards and ignorant you are there...

Yea DUMMY, after you hijacked the thread I kept it up! I don’t like you, and if we were face to face I would tell you just how much I don’t like you. Don’t try to use your fag insults on me, they belong to you and only you on this forum, after all you are the protector of the homo race and make it clear whenever the subject arises!!! As far as the subject of this thread, say what you want, I also have a father born in a small town in England named Coddington, and my mother was born in Scotland so what of it?? I commented on the fact you seem to know everything and are condescending in most of your posts! I like how you pollute the threads with words you think are full of wit, then sit at home and pretend to be a driver….lol Go figure!! I have your number. You are one of these armchair truckumup drivers who wish they had what it took to be a real driver!!
Old 05-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Dancing with the bright Pixies at University of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan
My opinion is colored by several folks I know who threatened me bodily harm if I ever called them "British" again.

A limited subset to be sure, but it's not Braveheart coloring my opinion.

The idea of English people being afraid to call themselves English came straight from a BBC radio piece, incidentally. The English presenter (to use the British term) commented that Scots are proud to call themselves Scots, and so forth, but the English are loathe to call themselves anything but British, and are reluctant to wave the English flag, and demonstrate English patriotism.

Maybe I have only disjointed bits and pieces from the other side of the Pond, but I'm not an ignorant, clueless Yank. I'm probably more aware of world issues than any other American I know. You can't fault me for a lack of trying.

So educate me if I'm totally full of shite.
The B.B.C is your source of information? There is hardly a more "Anti British" institution than the B.B.C!
I remember something about the B.B.C voicing opinions such as that stated during last years football(soccer) world cup. It all blew up because some local authority decided to ban people from hoisting the Flag from their property without planning permission. Believe me mate, people are as proud of their British tag now as they were when we kicking French butts at Agincourt. I live in Edinburgh-A great city- and know most people here are proud to be British(admittedly first and foremost proud of being Scots, but its that essential diversity and regional prides which have helped make Britain great). Don,t believe everything you hear on B.B.C world service and I promise not to believe everything I hear on Al Jazeera about America.....Deal? :wink:

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Old 05-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Believe me mate, people are as proud of their British tag now as they were when we kicking French butts at Agincourt. I live in Edinburgh-A great city- and know most people here are proud to be British
Not my fight.... but I think you're misreading his post, Wot. :wink:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.