Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
I know I made a few calls to my last company about drivers that were not driving the right way for the company. It helps when you are a friend to both the CEO and the Personal Manager of the place needless to say those drivers were looking for a new job the next day. Sorry when you put my life in danger I will drop a dime on you real fast and turn you in.
And if they fired those drivers based on just your word then they were fools. Who the hell are you anyway? Just another truck driver that's all.
Considering I was a finshing trainer with them also NEVER had any of these a late load logbook voilation speeding ticket or an OOS voilation. At the last company I drove for the trucks started off governed out at 65 if you kept your nose clean on logs and kept your fuel mileage up your speed was increased. When I had to retire mine was at 76 which meant I could run the speed limit in the western states. I flunked 80% of my trainees because they could not handle the pressure of being a OTR driver.

I was not looking for steering wheel holders I was looking for PROFESSINAL drivers and the ones that did make it out of my truck as trainees all of them within one year were 1st seat drivers normally at the company it took 2 years to get there.
Whoop de doo. And after patting yourself on the back what's your point? If the CEO of the company saw a driver behaving in a dangerous manner then he should go ahead a fire him. You make it sound like your word was golden and that they just accepted anything you had to say as gospel. To me you are just another driver subject to all the prejudices, idiosyncracies and pet peeves that we are all subject to. To fire someone based on the word of just one person is plain wrong.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?