Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
[And you support rape obviously
nice leap there,what I do support is my freedom to laugh at any all things that I find funny
You find forcing sex upon someone until they die funny? :roll:
Old 05-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Quote:
nice leap there,what I do support is my freedom to laugh at any all things that I find funny
He and the other supporters of this type of garbage do! I'll bet however if anyone was to imply this or joke about raping someone in their sphere of influence, they would be the first to complain. This isn't funny or humorous, its just more prrof of the complete train wreck that we call American society
Old 05-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Same kind of leap you made only mine is closer to the truth.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
HAAA HAAAAA <sarcastic Op lauf!!

lol, You have obviously never heard the Slave Girl bit.... Soowwy masta I didn't mean to **** the house *****, please don't hurt me!! or the 55 gallon Drum Challenge or Homeless Radio with Tippy Tom??????????

Homeless Charlie was mild compared to the raunchier bits they have done, This is why all the O&A fans are pissed. This was never a problem before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtc_Is_Hell
You do realize this was just a publicity stunt right? O&A talked Xm into doing it to get the public off their back. So they would get free press and Xm can finally remodel their studio. You don't hear O&A bitching one bit about it on free fm btw. I took advantage of it, called Xm and bitched that it was the only reason I bought the radio. Got 3 months credit out of it.

Only problem is that Ron and Fez are using the studio. I have thought about that. What if this is a big stunt? This has brought them lots of publicity to O&A but lots of bad publicity to XM, which I don't think XM would want?. With O&A you never really know?

Today coming back from Chicago I listened to the last couple days of the FreeFM show. Honestly, it has been their best radio I have heard since I have been listening to them. I think they can do better radio if they only have 3 hours to fill instead of 5-5 1/2 and I would bet they are making more money doing the FreeFM show. I think they are going to realize they are better off with FreeFM and tell XM to go screw. I also can't remember but wasn't their contracts coming up soon? Wonder if XM didn't want to pay what they wanted, when they are in a 30 million dollar contract with FreeFM? I dunno? It's hard to tell what will happen? But I also don't count on them coming back to XM. If this thing was real and I can't see why they would want to come back?

Old 05-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Same kind of leap you made only mine is closer to the truth.
Mike, it's impossible for them to understand funny. They probably never heard people like Jim Norton, Patrice O'neal, Billy Burr, Rich Vos or even more mainstream like Dane Cook, Carlos Mancia, Joe Rogan, Martin Lawrence or Eddie Murphy.

If it isn't Larry the Cable guy or Foxworthy talking about git'r done or you might be a redneck it isn't funny to them. You can't ever change their mind because they don't understand the show and they don't know the context of the show. They just hear what the media says and "by god it must be the truth". I bet they don't even really know why they were suspended (their doing the google right now), they have no idea that they were suspended for going on the rant about where radio is going and what the media is doing on last Tuesday, what 5 days after the initial bit? They still believe it's because of the Homeless Charley bit talking about having sex and holding someone down that sounds like rape.

Old 05-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben45750
They still believe it's because of the Homeless Charley bit talking about having sex and holding someone down that sounds like rape.
Having sex and holding them down and punching them in the face until they are dead. Get it right. :roll:
Old 05-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like another crybaby to me... Not to mention he spells and cusses like a grade schooler
You, sir, are a tool
And you support rape obviously
Ummmm - the last time I checked there's a pretty HUGE difference between talking about it and doing it. Oh, wait, you're a trucker. Talking about sex is as close as you could come to the actual act of sex.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86
Ummmm - the last time I checked there's a pretty HUGE difference between talking about it and doing it.
I see no difference. Both are pathetic, cruel, and just plain wrong, and it still says a lot about you that you are defending it. :roll:

Wait until you have a daughter, and then ask yourself if you would want someone to talk about raping her and punching her in the face until she's dead. After all, it's just talk. :roll:
Old 05-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Mike, it's impossible for them to understand funny.

Them? LOL!!!! Now THAT'S funny!!!

They probably never heard people like Jim Norton, Patrice O'neal, Billy Burr, Rich Vos or even more mainstream like Dane Cook, Carlos Mancia, Joe Rogan, Martin Lawrence or Eddie Murphy.

ZZZZ-ZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZ. I've heard of most of them, I so not seek out stand up comedians as my only source of entertainment..

If it isn't Larry the Cable guy or Foxworthy talking about git'r done or you might be a redneck it isn't funny to them.

So unless it's about rape and debasing other humans it's not funny? Ever hear of Bill Cosby? Brian Regan? Other Comedians who do not have to have fun at the expense of others

You can't ever change their mind because they don't understand the show and they don't know the context of the show.

I've heard the show. I've listened to the show.. some of the show is funny. THIS thing they got suspended was NOT remotely funny in any way, shape or form.

They just hear what the media says and "by god it must be the truth".

Which media?

I bet they don't even really know why they were suspended (their doing the google right now), they have no idea that they were suspended for going on the rant about where radio is going and what the media is doing on last Tuesday, what 5 days after the initial bit?

so Imus was removed the same day as his gaff?

They still believe it's because of the Homeless Charley bit talking about having sex and holding someone down that sounds like rape.

Sound like rape? You mean this doesn't sound like rape to you? I pity any woman that crosses your path, then again your version of foreplay probably involves farting, belching and a considerable amount of begging. And of course chasing the poor dumb animal around the pasture.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Mike, it's impossible for them to understand funny.

Them? LOL!!!! Now THAT'S funny!!!

They probably never heard people like Jim Norton, Patrice O'neal, Billy Burr, Rich Vos or even more mainstream like Dane Cook, Carlos Mancia, Joe Rogan, Martin Lawrence or Eddie Murphy.

ZZZZ-ZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZ-ZZZZZZ. I've heard of most of them, I so not seek out stand up comedians as my only source of entertainment..

If it isn't Larry the Cable guy or Foxworthy talking about git'r done or you might be a redneck it isn't funny to them.

So unless it's about rape and debasing other humans it's not funny? Ever hear of Bill Cosby? Brian Regan? Other Comedians who do not have to have fun at the expense of others

You can't ever change their mind because they don't understand the show and they don't know the context of the show.

I've heard the show. I've listened to the show.. some of the show is funny. THIS thing they got suspended was NOT remotely funny in any way, shape or form.

They just hear what the media says and "by god it must be the truth".

Which media?

I bet they don't even really know why they were suspended (their doing the google right now), they have no idea that they were suspended for going on the rant about where radio is going and what the media is doing on last Tuesday, what 5 days after the initial bit?

so Imus was removed the same day as his gaff?

Sound like rape? You mean this doesn't sound like rape to you? I pity any woman that crosses your path, then again your version of foreplay probably involves farting, belching and a considerable amount of begging. And of course chasing the poor dumb animal around the pasture.
Bill Cosby doesnt joke about it, he just does it.