User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I've been taking the Stacker 3 pills lately and they do absolutely nothing. Might as well toss 'em in the garbage pail. They're worthless. The only pills I've ever found that work are the old Yellow Jackets with ephedra. Now, that's banned so nothing really works for beating the pre-dawn drowsiness. And, yes, I get plenty of sleep, but I still get drowsy in the early morning hours and daylight saving time makes it even worse. I find myself counting the minutes until sunrise. :roll:
Old 03-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Re: STACKER PILLS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis friend
OK, i would like to state that i feel these pills should not be used by truckers.

And if you are using them, i urge you to stop IMMEDIATELY.

These stacker pills are the ones commonly found at most truckstops near the cash register and at wal-marts.

They contain, actually i'm not sure what they contain which is mostly the
problem.

They are marketed as a weight-loss pill, but many truckers use them to stay awake because, i a$$ume, they contain loads of caffene?

What happened was/is in my present situation: My present situation is somewhat complicated. As you may know, they are driving the pi$$ out of me. But i, for personal reasons, cannot quit just yet. Plus, the fact that they want me to train someone before i fly away. Which i have no problem with.

So what happened was that recently, due to scheduling, i have had to drive later, and later, and later into the night into the morning etc. So, i decided to try these pills. The first time, i got really cranked up and jittery but i stayed awake pretty well. And other than that, no side-effects.

But the second time i tried it, i felt like i wasn't breathing right. Couldn't catch my breath sometimes. I didn't think this was a big deal at the time.

But then, yesterday, at a Pilot while in line to buy a drink, just out of curiosity, i read the back of the package and it said that, amoung other things, if you experience shortness of breath, you need to call a doctor IMMEDIATELY. So i could have really messed up my health (if i haven't already) just for this stupid job.

So, i urge you all not to use any of these pills ever. If there comes a situation where managment "really needs you to get the load there ASAP," you need to tell them that you simply can't. And the load will get there when it gets there.

If they have a problem with this you need to find another job.

DO NOT USE "STACKER" PILLS.
Use cocaine instead.... :lol:
Old 03-16-2007, 01:29 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

yeah no one will have a problem with that :lol: