BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Flap flap flap....
What is that?

And i cant believe idiotism of some individuals when it comes to this Mexican issue, comparison of our drivers with the drivers from down there, safety or any other kind, this sh!t is beyond anything imaginable.. :shock:

People who have no knowledge what is it like being on your own and working for yourself instead of the company need to zip their lips tight and get involved in the discussion of other kind..the ones on their level, which in this case i dont know where is..
Old 03-13-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
Quote:
Flap flap flap....
What is that?

And i cant believe idiotism of some individuals when it comes to this Mexican issue, comparison of our drivers with the drivers from down there, safety or any other kind, this sh!t is beyond anything imaginable.. :shock:

People who have no knowledge what is it like being on your own and working for yourself instead of the company need to zip their lips tight and get involved in the discussion of other kind..the ones on their level, which in this case i dont know where is..
I myself don't deny that American AND Canadian drivers may be safer than Mexicans. This could change though.

I know that you called me an idiot. I can handle that. Seeing as how you haven't beaten me yet in any "debates" I understand your frustration. I never compared "your" drivers with the drivers from "down there". I simply said some American drivers are like Mexican drivers. Once again, I never compared all American drivers to Mexicans.

Now...what should be done about the bigotry, hatred, and flat out threats of violence in the OP? Should someone call the FBI?

I'll zip my lip when you zip yours. 8)

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
Quote:
Quote:
Flap flap flap....
What is that?

I myself don't deny that American AND Canadian drivers may be safer than Mexicans. This could change though.

I know that you called me an idiot. I can handle that. Seeing as how you haven't beaten me yet in any "debates" I understand your frustration. I never compared "your" drivers with the drivers from "down there". I simply said some American drivers are like Mexican drivers. Once again, I never compared all American drivers to Mexicans.

Now...what should be done about the bigotry, hatred, and flat out threats of violence in the OP? Should someone call the FBI?

Who is debating you man, i rather debate my wall since it makes more sence anyway. Beat you in what, you keep some score or something :lol: , Jesus Christ..

If youre not in the buisiness for yourself then dont talk about things that can affect a single buisiness owner since you dont belong in that group so dont get involved in the discussions that have nothing to do with you, do you even have a Commercial Licence ?
Old 03-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
And i cant believe idiotism of some individuals when it comes to this Mexican issue, comparison of our drivers with the drivers from down there, safety or any other kind, this sh!t is beyond anything imaginable..
Idiotism? Wow! a new word! There is nothing that says AGAIN that the Mexican drivers are any less safe that YOU are.

Quote:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLL -oney! Its the cut throat "be your own boss" types that did to the real jobs here what the Mexicans are supposedly going to do to you.. I can't see why you think that it's any different. For years the decent companies lost ground to those who would work for free and not document what they did. Now the sandal is on the other foot and you have the gall to look over your shoulder and demand protection from the same behavior? :lol: You're a very funny guy!!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:20 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLL -oney! Its the cut throat "be your own boss" types that did to the real jobs here what the Mexicans are supposedly going to do to you.. I can't see why you think that it's any different. For years the decent companies lost ground to those who would work for free and not document what they did. Now the sandal is on the other foot and you have the gall to look over your shoulder and demand protection from the same behavior? :lol: You're a very funny guy

First of all you dont know anything about me so stop assuming things because assumption is a mother of all f***ups, you dont know what rate i am getting, you dont know sh!t about my buisiness and here you are blabbin your %$%^& mouth about how i WORK FOR ***** FREE, just be quiet man !
You are taking sides with the companies here maybe because you are a company driver or whatever but what decent companies are you talking about, please tell. What company has been cut under by individuals like myself who broker own freight and transport goods all across this country PROFFESIONALY... What did I do to the real jobs man.
BIG CEO's are the ones doing it to us, organizations like ATA which rely on the membership of only big companies are trying to dominate this buisiness, which 80% of the time relies on a small trucking operation to transport its goods. 80% of the freight is transported by people who venture on their own and those people are cutting damn throats of some other companies :roll: .....Even if my throat is being cut by somebody else at least its not cut all the way, if the other guy will haul it for 10-20 cpm cheaper Mexican will haul it for 50 and here are blabmouths defending this damn practice, my dad lost his job after 11 years at age 62 due to a Mexican comming in and working for 7$ per hour. He doesnt care because hes not planning to live here and to live here 13$ per will not get you far and thats where has gotten my dad...

I dont have the time to tell you about a company called MVT out of Las Cruices,NM who cut my operation out of Winston-Salem,NC because they hauled it for 1.03 per mile to Albq..so for you to talk sh!t about how we cut them just brings pain where it hurts the most..

To hear knowitalls sh!t words instead of speak just makes me so angry expecially those that have anything to do with this buisiness, its just S-A-D ....and am funny guy
Old 03-13-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Flap flap flap....
What is that?

Who is debating you man, i rather debate my wall since it makes more sence anyway. Beat you in what, you keep some score or something :lol: , Jesus Christ..

If youre not in the buisiness for yourself then dont talk about things that can affect a single buisiness owner since you dont belong in that group so dont get involved in the discussions that have nothing to do with you, do you even have a Commercial Licence ?
Certainly not you. That is why I put the "" marks around "debate". Can your wall also spell better than you? Did Jesus Christ answer you?

Actually I live in the middle of one of if not the busiest border crossings in N.America so the whole truck industry most certainly affects me, thank you very much. This is a message board. I can get involved in any discussion I care to. With your logic, you have no business talking about immigration and "illegals" unless you are an immigration lawyer.

What does a commercial lisence have to do with me having an opinion? If you remember, you would have read that I said I don't have a truck lisence yet. If you didn't read that, I can probably bet that you haven't read much else of anything I've said either huh?

Old 03-13-2007, 10:44 PM

Sad story D, truly it is. But people are losing jobs left and right in the factories here. And not even because of a Mexican. I thought the American work ethic said if you lose your job, you get your ass out and find another one instead of complaining about them damn Mexicans trying to make a living for THEIR FAMILIES!

Old 03-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Sad story D, truly it is. But people are losing jobs left and right in the factories here. And not even because of a Mexican. I thought the American work ethic said if you lose your job, you get your ass out and find another one instead of complaining about them damn Mexicans trying to make a living for THEIR FAMILIES!
Very good points... There was a time where between my wife and I we had five jobs...
Old 03-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLL -oney! Its the cut throat "be your own boss" types that did to the real jobs here what the Mexicans are supposedly going to do to you.. I can't see why you think that it's any different. For years the decent companies lost ground to those who would work for free and not document what they did. Now the sandal is on the other foot and you have the gall to look over your shoulder and demand protection from the same behavior? :lol: You're a very funny guy

First of all you dont know anything about me so stop assuming things because assumption is a mother of all f***ups, you dont know what rate i am getting, you dont know sh!t about my buisiness and here you are blabbin your %$%^& mouth about how i WORK FOR ***** FREE, just be quiet man !
You are taking sides with the companies here maybe because you are a company driver or whatever but what decent companies are you talking about, please tell. What company has been cut under by individuals like myself who broker own freight and transport goods all across this country PROFFESIONALY... What did I do to the real jobs man.
BIG CEO's are the ones doing it to us, organizations like ATA which rely on the membership of only big companies are trying to dominate this buisiness, which 80% of the time relies on a small trucking operation to transport its goods. 80% of the freight is transported by people who venture on their own and those people are cutting damn throats of some other companies :roll: .....Even if my throat is being cut by somebody else at least its not cut all the way, if the other guy will haul it for 10-20 cpm cheaper Mexican will haul it for 50 and here are blabmouths defending this damn practice, my dad lost his job after 11 years at age 62 due to a Mexican comming in and working for 7$ per hour. He doesnt care because hes not planning to live here and to live here 13$ per will not get you far and thats where has gotten my dad...

I dont have the time to tell you about a company called MVT out of Las Cruices,NM who cut my operation out of Winston-Salem,NC because they hauled it for 1.03 per mile to Albq..so for you to talk sh!t about how we cut them just brings pain where it hurts the most..

To hear knowitalls sh!t words instead of speak just makes me so angry expecially those that have anything to do with this buisiness, its just S-A-D ....and am funny guy
Believe it or not and contrary to popular belief, this isn't all about "you". I know you'd love to think so...
Old 03-13-2007, 11:32 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

What does a commercial lisence have to do with me having an opinion? If you remember, you would have read that I said I don't have a truck lisence yet. If you didn't read that, I can probably bet that you haven't read much else of anything I've said either huh?

That does it with you, good night.. :roll:

Believe it or not and contrary to popular belief, this isn't all about "you". I know you'd love to think so...

Out of everything said this comeback means only that you dont have anything else to say in regards to this subject..

This is not about me :roll: , its about people like ME and there are thousand of those. For you to think that i work for free is an INSULT to not only me but, YES, thousands of others who like me do this job for OURSELVES and are thinking outside the box and who only answer to OURSELVES and are a BACKBONE of not only this, but all economies worldwide. Words cannot explain people like yourself who acctualy have guts to come here and say stuff said earlier, anyone who thinks bringing Mexicans to do out job here is a good thing needs to get a reality check which i can give you for free if you ever venture in these neck of the woods...

PS
Please LIST decent companies that lost their ground because people like myself took it from under them, dont talk sh!t, show it to me?
Closed Thread