User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Wow! :shock: When someone disagrees with someone they get accused of hating their country? That's one hell of a whopper non-sequitr with an ad hom attack on top of it.

It must be the modern version of "inserting Hitler comment" when one knows they're losing the "debate".

How about the next time someone is accused of hating their country, the accused gets to kick the accuser's @$$, thus showing that they do indeed LOVE their country and are willing to do anything for it?

"Why do you hate your country?" You might as well have just said, "you win Fozzy; I'm bowing out of the discussion now".

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:17 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

When Hillary suggested that she'd simply TAKE the oil companies profits to spend them on what she wanted, I'll bet they had to get the smelling salts after you.

Please point where and when she had said anything in that regard and since everyone who doesn't have conservative type of thoughts is called a tree hugger or whatever else please also point to a single POSITIVE thing that has been done for the middle class since conservatism came to power..?
If you bash the others and dispute everything else said to you then move to Alaska or some other bum**** place where you can talk to the trees and bears because that type of attitude flows there, not here....

Denying global warming its like leasing to these 90cpm carriers and refusing to accept the fact that you are going broke
Old 03-13-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
When Hillary suggested that she'd simply TAKE the oil companies profits to spend them on what she wanted, I'll bet they had to get the smelling salts after you.

Please point where and when she had said anything in that regard and since everyone who doesn't have conservative type of (IDIOTIC by all means) thoughts is called a tree hugger or whatever else please also point to a single POSITIVE thing that has been done for the middle class since conservatism came to power..If you bash the other only without seeing where you come from is called ONE SIDED opinion and again, IDIOTIC...

Denying global warming its like leasing to these 90cpm carriers and refusing to accept the fact that you are going broke
I'll believe in global warming when I see the proof of it. However, when it was just discovered a few years ago that the earth is actually cooling, it may be hard to find the proof for global warming.

Just so you know I'm not a conservative or a liberal. I'm in between.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:30 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

No, i didnt watch Al Gores movie that made me think that millions of tons of carbon dioxide released in our atmosphere can acctualy damage the enviroment we all share, i just started thinking for myself one day... :roll:

What proof do you need, you think that proof will happen in our lifetime or that somehow i can pin point exacly where is? Each year scientists from all over the world meet and discuss everything related to their field and just a months ago in Vienna i think statement was released where they all agreed that global warming is not a myth...i dont need to rely on anyone to know that not only carbon monoxide but much more can affect the air and ozone we all live in..
Old 03-13-2007, 10:47 PM

Well, the proof I would need is probably records taken that show the world is warming up. And even if it is, it is not going to affect us. However, scientists have already said the earth is cooling.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Who said earth is cooling man, what the hell are you talking about?

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/index.html , no, this is not a conspiracy theory web site, its official US government site with usefull info about global warming?
I'm far from a tree hugging liberal. I'm a conservative Republican. And even I believe from my own research that the climate is warming. Someone would have to be in serious denial to think otherwise.

Old 03-14-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/index.html , no, this is not a conspiracy theory web site, its official US government site with usefull info about global warming?
Surely you can't tell me that you haven't heard the earth was cooling? What the hell are you smoking?

Old 03-14-2007, 07:45 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
Quote:

Surely you can't tell me that you haven't heard the earth was cooling? What the hell are you smoking?

What's Known
Scientists know with virtual certainty that:

Human activities are changing the composition of Earth's atmosphere. Increasing levels of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere since pre-industrial times are well-documented and understood.
The atmospheric buildup of CO2 and other greenhouse gases is largely the result of human activities such as the burning of fossil fuels.
A warming trend of about 0.7 to 1.5°F occurred during the 20th century. Warming occurred in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, and over the oceans (NRC, 2001).
The major greenhouse gases emitted by human activities remain in the atmosphere for periods ranging from decades to centuries. It is therefore virtually certain that atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases will continue to rise over the next few decades.
Increasing greenhouse gas concentrations tend to warm the planet.

Why do you reply on topics you know NOTHING about man????, were you raised up in those Canadian mountains so you have no sence of the need to STOP debating subjects you are not fammiliar with?????

You are far away from any Canadians i have ever came into the contact with, am telling you man and i have had contacts with bunch of those in my recent years..... :?:
Old 03-14-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
Quote:

What's Known
Scientists know with virtual certainty that:

Human activities are changing the composition of Earth's atmosphere. Increasing levels of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere since pre-industrial times are well-documented and understood.
The atmospheric buildup of CO2 and other greenhouse gases is largely the result of human activities such as the burning of fossil fuels.
A warming trend of about 0.7 to 1.5°F occurred during the 20th century. Warming occurred in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, and over the oceans (NRC, 2001).
The major greenhouse gases emitted by human activities remain in the atmosphere for periods ranging from decades to centuries. It is therefore virtually certain that atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases will continue to rise over the next few decades.
Increasing greenhouse gas concentrations tend to warm the planet.

Why do you reply on topics you know NOTHING about man????, were you raised up in those Canadian mountains so you have no sence of the need to STOP debating subjects you are not fammiliar with?????

You are far away from any Canadians i have ever came into the contact with, am telling you man and i have had contacts with bunch of those in my recent years..... :?:
The fact is the earth is cooling. 'nuff said. I can't take you seriously or anything you say when all you have the ability to do is throw ad homs like you're throwing a Mexican baby.

You want to insult me and my nationality, go ahead. That's all you can do, so take your best shot.

In the meantime I have a question for you you have yet to answer. Since when does having an opinion on something depend on having a commercial licence? Following your logic you cannot have an opinion on science as you're not a scientist and you most certainly cannot have an opinion on Mexicans and illegal aliens as you are definitely not an immigration lawyer. I will keep asking you until you answer. Count on it.