User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007, 01:13 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I am in the process of gettting my letter written, i just dont have alot of time for all the things i want to say, Does anyone have a copy of their letter that i can paste and use as my own !!!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:15 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
I could have sworn I saw something in the Constitution about term limits. Five or six years or something like that?

Anyways, why all the whining about Mexican truck drivers? I think they come up here to my city once a week and in order to do that they have to drive through the states. What's the big friggin' deal? Like I said in another thread, American truck drivers are in Canada all the time. Why can't Mexican truck drivers be in your country? :roll:
Big deal is that the rates will come down,WTH??????

ARE YOU ACCTUALY PART OF THIS BUISINESS AT ALL ??

:roll:
Old 03-10-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
Quote:
I could have sworn I saw something in the Constitution about term limits. Five or six years or something like that?

Anyways, why all the whining about Mexican truck drivers? I think they come up here to my city once a week and in order to do that they have to drive through the states. What's the big friggin' deal? Like I said in another thread, American truck drivers are in Canada all the time. Why can't Mexican truck drivers be in your country? :roll:

Where did I claim to be part of this business and what the hell does that matter? I'm still interested in truck driving. Excuse me for not having enough money at the time for truck driving school. Some of us in this world don't make the dollars you do to worry about "rates coming down". If rates come down, you work more! Problem solved.

No, the big deal is you're talking like a racist. :roll:

So what's your excuse for American truck drivers coming and clogging up our streets? Why is that allowed? Won't it "bring rates down"? :roll:

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:23 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Some of us in this world don't make the dollars you do to worry about "rates coming down". If rates come down, you work more! Problem solved.
Ignorant intellegence, perfect example of....
Old 03-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Senior Board Member

This is the funny part about this whole thing to me.. the deregulation allowed the overall destruction of any real money to be made for the common driver and the whole job to be given to the lowest bidder. This caused most of the decent paying jobs in trucking to go out the window. Many thousands of drivers got shafted when their companies could no longer compete with the mega fleets and their "get er done" bumper polishing super truckers who will work practically off the books to drive and LIVE in a pretty truck that they do not even own, The rates stayed the same and it was primarily do to the fact that these companies did not pay for anything to the drivers except pennies per mile piece work. The drivers kept coming and accepted the fact that working for free was the way to go... well this cut the throats of all the drivers who were actually forcing a decent wage by documenting their work and making it worth something. Now the throat cutters are upset that the blade is at their throats and wielded by the same bunch that cut the other driver's throats? LOL!!!! Wake up dummies! The driver's caused this mess and now they are just stunned that their masters have tossed them into the crapper with the same ease that they helped stuff the other drivers years ago???
Old 03-10-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Some of us in this world don't make the dollars you do to worry about "rates coming down". If rates come down, you work more! Problem solved.
This hurts, coming from someone with grammar "skills" that a Mexican immigrant would laugh at.

And if "rates come down" that's because of the free market. Then again, you didn't know that did you? Find another job if you don't like it. I'll take your place.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:36 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And if "rates come down" that's because of the free market. Then again, you didn't know that did you? Find another job if you don't like it. I'll take your place.
Please re-read what you said...
Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 AM

I know what I said and I'm not going to get into a pissing match. It is apparent that you are against the free market, and that's fine. I happen to like it and Mexicans. Thanks for the chat...

Old 03-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where did I claim to be part of this business and what the hell does that matter? I'm still interested in truck driving. Excuse me for not having enough money at the time for truck driving school. Some of us in this world don't make the dollars you do to worry about "rates coming down". If rates come down, you work more! Problem solved.

So what's your excuse for American truck drivers coming and clogging up our streets? Why is that allowed? Won't it "bring rates down"? :roll:
Hoosier...The reason "rates" coming down is bad, is not because "WE" as driver's will get to work MORE. It is BECAUSE WE AS DRIVERS WILL GET TO WORK MORE, FOR LESS, When a Driver's rate goes down, that means the "WAGE" went down. Right now, in America, a Rookie makes anywhere from 26 cents per mile to 34 1/2 cents per mile depending on the company. Bring in thousands of Mexican Trucks, where those drivers are paid 11 to 19 cents per mile...IF they are lucky, and American jobs will be pushed out the door.

Right now, when YOU see a Mexican driving a Truck in Canada, that "Mexican" is actually an AMERICAN. One whom was born in America, raised in America, and pays TAXES in America. OR that driver is "Legal" with a green card and other documentation that allows the driver to cross with the load.

The reason that we in America do not have a problem with Canadian drivers, is that Canadian drivers make a wage comparable to ours. Now..here is the great part. Canadian Drivers need to be just as aware about the Mexican Truck situation as are American drivers, because them mexican Trucks are headed for Canada to. Why put freight on a Canada truck, if the Mexican Truck is cheaper?
There is NOTHING in the regulations that prohibit Mexican trucks from Unloading in America, reloading for a Canadian destination, unloading in Canada, then reloading for either an American destination, or loading for Home..IF the DRIVER actually stays on the truck to head home.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hoosier...The reason "rates" coming down is bad, is not because "WE" as driver's will get to work MORE. It is BECAUSE WE AS DRIVERS WILL GET TO WORK MORE, FOR LESS, When a Driver's rate goes down, that means the "WAGE" went down. Right now, in America, a Rookie makes anywhere from 26 cents per mile to 34 1/2 cents per mile depending on the company. Bring in thousands of Mexican Trucks, where those drivers are paid 11 to 19 cents per mile...IF they are lucky, and American jobs will be pushed out the door.

Right now, when YOU see a Mexican driving a Truck in Canada, that "Mexican" is actually an AMERICAN. One whom was born in America, raised in America, and pays TAXES in America. OR that driver is "Legal" with a green card and other documentation that allows the driver to cross with the load.

The reason that we in America do not have a problem with Canadian drivers, is that Canadian drivers make a wage comparable to ours. Now..here is the great part. Canadian Drivers need to be just as aware about the Mexican Truck situation as are American drivers, because them mexican Trucks are headed for Canada to. Why put freight on a Canada truck, if the Mexican Truck is cheaper?
There is NOTHING in the regulations that prohibit Mexican trucks from Unloading in America, reloading for a Canadian destination, unloading in Canada, then reloading for either an American destination, or loading for Home..IF the DRIVER actually stays on the truck to head home.
Its useless man, like talking to my TV...