Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Get out and write your Congressman Abot the Mexican truck Dr (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25439-get-out-write-your-congressman-abot-mexican-truck-dr.html)

Dude06 03-09-2007 01:18 AM

Get out and write your Congressman Abot the Mexican truck Dr

Guys don't complain on this message board about the Mexican truck drivers write your Congressmen . I have wrote John Kerry . kennedy tonight. IF you have time take a stand. Don't wait for others to act or your livelyhood could go before your eyes. DO IT Do it

malbojah 03-09-2007 04:16 AM

Re: Get out and write your Congressman Abot the Mexican truc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude06
Guys don't complain on this message board about the Mexican truck drivers write your Congressmen . I have wrote John Kerry . kennedy tonight. IF you have time take a stand. Don't wait for others to act or your livelyhood could go before your eyes. DO IT Do it

If you're going to write to Kennedy, the only way to make him pay attention is offer to pay his bar tab....

Fozzy 03-09-2007 11:36 AM

Kennedy? What's in of for him? He already get voted in to office automatically.. why would he even listen????

Sentinel 03-09-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy
Kennedy? What's in of for him? He already get voted in to office automatically.. why would he even listen????

Fozzy,

Good job. You're on a roll today answering your own questions! One of the reasons we have so many problems is that our politicians view much of what they do as "What's in it for me?".

Bunny 03-09-2007 12:16 PM

Time for term limits for our Congressmen and women!

emerlin 03-09-2007 02:11 PM

They aren't going to pay any attention to your letter with grammar like yours.

Fozzy 03-09-2007 07:44 PM

Term limits are against the constitution. No matter how these "fairness" people want to play it, if you limit my (or anyone else's) choice of an elected official, your limiting my (or theirs) free speech. It never fails though. It's usually the other state's politicians that others want to rid the country of. I don't even try to figure out why Teddy (the liver) Kennedy keeps getting elected, but that's not up to me.

Blacksheep 03-09-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Term limits are against the constitution. No matter how these "fairness" people want to play it, if you limit my (or anyone else's) choice of an elected official, your limiting my (or theirs) free speech. It never fails though. It's usually the other state's politicians that others want to rid the country of. I don't even try to figure out why Teddy (the liver) Kennedy keeps getting elected, but that's not up to me.

It says a lot about the voters of Massachusetts, is there really no one more qualified than Kerry and Teddy ?
:roll:

Fozzy 03-09-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacksheep
Quote:

It says a lot about the voters of Massachusetts, is there really no one more qualified than Kerry and Teddy ?
:roll:

I agree, but there really is nothing that you can do about THEIR politicians. Unless you want to move to that state of course...

hoosierdaddy 03-10-2007 01:00 PM

I could have sworn I saw something in the Constitution about term limits. Five or six years or something like that?

Anyways, why all the whining about Mexican truck drivers? I think they come up here to my city once a week and in order to do that they have to drive through the states. What's the big friggin' deal? Like I said in another thread, American truck drivers are in Canada all the time. Why can't Mexican truck drivers be in your country? :roll: