Old 02-04-2007, 02:56 AM
BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

[quote="yoopr"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh

Hardly-I was in Vietnam and Iraq-Where were you to get all of this "Information" or you just flopping the Party Line
Are you calling Vietnam a succes move and no, am not flopping anything expecialy a party line and since i dont vote at all i dont concider myself to be either red/white/pink or yellow for that matter.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless

Well, the Democrats F%cked up by trusting Bush!!
Might wanna rephrase that ,,democrats''- to everyone..

Hardly little one
A good point made here!!
Old 02-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Iraq does not have any more of those weapons than any other country on this plannet, expecially us and to be exact our Gov. told us where they were exacly and that turned out to be incorrect, remember Powells testemony at the UN :roll: , even the president himself blamed intellegence for its failures :?: . You may have found two of whatever but where are those mountain stockpiles that we have been told about and where are those nuclear weapons that so much has been said about...While you are quick to judge the other side for its failures are you saying that military that has been ran with these folks is succeding in any way or are you gonna put blame on someone else as well?

This has been the error of devestating proportions and history will judge this move just as it judged so many others.
Keep your Fingers in your Ears and Go LA LA LA LA LA all day but that doesn't stop Reality
NOBODY said ANYTHING about "Nuclear Weapons" :roll: at ANY TIME
You're pretty ignorant of FACTS-First of all Israel Blew Up the Nuclear Reactor that Saddam was Building because Saddam said he would use Nuclear Weapons against Israel AND Saudi.
"2 Whatever"?? :roll:
I guess you don't know what Sarin Gas and Mustard Gas do. Use your Computer and you'll find that Terrorists in Japan Used it to kill LOTS of people.

Again-You avoided my Question-Where and when were you in Iraq or Vietnam to get all this "Information"?? or have you ever even BEEN in the military?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:21 AM
Senior Board Member

Yoopr, didn't the officials in Russia use mustard gas to wipe out the terrorists (and hostages) in that movie theater a few years back.

I don't know what sarin is, but I know mustard gas in no joke :shock:

Where did you see the IED's in Iraq? I'm not doubting you in any way, just curious of your experiences...
Old 02-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Yoopr, didn't the officials in Russia use mustard gas to wipe out the terrorists (and hostages) in that movie theater a few years back.

I don't know what sarin is, but I know mustard gas in no joke :shock:

Where did you see the IED's in Iraq? I'm not doubting you in any way, just curious of your experiences...
Yeah-Supposedly used gas when the Russians took out the Chechnian Terrorists at that School House.

We ran into WMD's on 2 occasions when I was there. both were on convoys near Baghdad-Minesweeper detected them first(Minesweepers sometimes(Not enough) ran ahead of convoys and there is a vehicle called Warlock which jams all electronic signals to an area(IED's are set off by cell phones) and EOD was brought in to disarm them and Sarin Gas was released. With Sarin gas the chemicals have to be detonated to mix and form the Gas. EOD SUCCESSFULLY(thank God) disarmed them without harm.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:16 AM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr

Keep your Fingers in your Ears and Go LA LA LA LA LA all day but that doesn't stop Reality
NOBODY said ANYTHING about "Nuclear Weapons" :roll: at ANY TIME
You're pretty ignorant of FACTS-First of all Israel Blew Up the Nuclear Reactor that Saddam was Building because Saddam said he would use Nuclear Weapons against Israel AND Saudi.
"2 Whatever"?? :roll:
I guess you don't know what Sarin Gas and Mustard Gas do. Use your Computer and you'll find that Terrorists in Japan Used it to kill LOTS of people.

Again-You avoided my Question-Where and when were you in Iraq or Vietnam to get all this "Information"?? or have you ever even BEEN in the military?
Whats up with the rolleyes?

Keep my fingers in my ears and go la-la-la. :lol:

Nobody said anything about nuclear weapons, i asked you did you remember Powell's testimony to the UN where he said that Iraq tried to ,,smuggle'' uranium to build nuclear bomb, how about that ,,mushroom'' cloud that was mentioned every ten seconds or the ,,fact'' that they were a year from building a nuclear bomb..? You asked me a question that has nothing to do with what i said, please tell me what i said that is not true and no, i have not been to Vietnam or Iraq but my dad has and my brother IS so please spare me your judgments as i do not need any..

What i said is not some information that has been picked up from the thin air, it is unbeatable fact pr oven since the invasion and if i lied somewhere please point that out as i will prove it to you once again and for god sakes STOP lecturing me on the history matters as i majored in International relations and history and you might wanna do that to 90% of the public who cant even show you the map of Iraq even if it was highlighted in red.

I know what Sarin gas does and i know what it is but are you gonna tell me that we invaded Iraq due to sarin gas and some shells found on the road somewhere?? We use depleted uranium 24/7 RIGHT NOW without any problems and 4 years after this debacle am still amazed at certain individuals who are acctualy standing firm on their believes in regard to this nightmare :?: , great for those who are making the killing on our ignorance and those who put other lives on the line for buisiness sakes.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:29 AM
Board Icon

What i said is not some information that has been picked up from the thin air, it is unbeatable fact pr

From where?
You haven't been in the Military-Never been to Iraq and never been to Vietnam but you know :roll:

I've been to BOTH and I know you don't know anything but we were given same security briefings and Clearances as the Military so we DID know what was going on. You know Neither.
Plus the Fact that we were "Outside the Wire"(A term I know you have no clue what it means) more than the Military.
You wouldn't know "Facts" if it bit you in the Butt.
at first you didn't know what Sarin Gas was and Now you do :roll:
Old 02-04-2007, 01:59 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Um, Dejanh...you said:

Quote:
i dont vote at all i dont concider myself to be either red/white/pink or yellow for that matter
And I have to respectfully submit that you have absolutely ZERO worthwhile input, let alone and reason to even get involved in political or Iraq discussions.

You may have valid points and considerations, but if you are a citizen of this country and you do not vote, then your points are invalidated. In other words, you haven't earned the right to dissent, so to speak.

Voting is one of our greatest privileges in this country. Overall, I may disagree big time with liberals and democrats en masse, but if they vote, they have the right to their soap boxes and I will hear them out, even if I think they are full of beans. If you do not vote, you do not have that right. Period. And I'm willing to bet that MOST people on both sides of the partisan line feel the same way.

Old 02-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Um, Dejanh...you said:

Quote:
i dont vote at all i dont concider myself to be either red/white/pink or yellow for that matter
And I have to respectfully submit that you have absolutely ZERO worthwhile input, let alone and reason to even get involved in political or Iraq discussions.

You may have valid points and considerations, but if you are a citizen of this country and you do not vote, then your points are invalidated. In other words, you haven't earned the right to dissent, so to speak.

Voting is one of our greatest privileges in this country. Overall, I may disagree big time with liberals and democrats en masse, but if they vote, they have the right to their soap boxes and I will hear them out, even if I think they are full of beans. If you do not vote, you do not have that right. Period. And I'm willing to bet that MOST people on both sides of the partisan line feel the same way.
i must second this. if you don't vote, your opinion doesn't matter to those of us that do. :roll:

BTW-yoopr is correct. being in iraq, i personally, know this to be fact. :wink:
Old 02-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
What people tend to forget in regards to this is that intellengence was altered by the people on the top who planned this invasion decades ago, democrats or republican it does not matter and it doesnt change the fact that this is the biggest mistake this nation has made in its entire existance, bigger than Vietnam three times over.....
You, Sir, are a FOOL.
Never argue with a fool... It soon becomes difficult to distinguish who is on what side.
You'd be smart to quit while you're behind.