Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman2
Quote:
All of your candiates are white and male
Yeah So? And your Point being? Is what?
If you do not understand the point, there would be no point in explaining it.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:28 AM
Senior Board Member

So you have a problem with history showing how great people are just happens that there white so what. that's life with out the great people that did what they done. Most of us would be speaking German or Japanese or became a bar of soap or lamp shade. But if you want me to toss in to the ring some color here are a few George Washington carver, Do you know what he did? Harriet Tubbs Do you know what she did too?, Sitting Bull, Red cloud, Jeromeno, How about them? any clue on why they are great?

Or are you just a bitter anti white person? for with out the white male this part of the world would still be in the stone age.

and FYI I am A native Alaskan! So I still place my vote on all the white males who forged this great nation in the greatest nation On Gods green earth!

Illegitimis nil carborundum

Inter arma silent leges

Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es
Old 02-20-2006, 03:21 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
So you have a problem with history showing how great people are just happens that there white so what. that's life with out the great people that did what they done. Most of us would be speaking German or Japanese or became a bar of soap or lamp shade. But if you want me to toss in to the ring some color here are a few George Washington carver, Do you know what he did? Harriet Tubbs Do you know what she did too?, Sitting Bull, Red cloud, Jeromeno, How about them? any clue on why they are great?

Or are you just a bitter anti white person? for with out the white male this part of the world would still be in the stone age.

and FYI I am A native Alaskan! So I still place my vote on all the white males who forged this great nation in the greatest nation On Gods green earth!
*snicker*
Old 02-20-2006, 05:35 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: Somewhere between Western Canada and Texas/California

Quote:

Actually, the Earth is mostly Blue.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

I agree we would not have this country and it's freedoms for every one including black people and woman if it weren't for free white men.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Dancing with the bright Pixies at University of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
the one who saved my life in the military
Have NO British heroes in my book-Long ago relative on my Dad's side was Brewster who was on the Mayflower fleeing British Tyranny.
I guess(there are too many to list) that if I had to choose one it would have to be George Washington who took a rag tag volunteer Army to defeat the British who at the time were the strongest force in the world, against all odds.
so you have NO british heroes? and the mayflower was packed with people from where? hey, if you have a chip on your shoulder about the british thats fine by me, most nations have an anti british minority(after all we conquered them all at some stage, not bad for a little rock in the atlantic are we :lol america is set for couple of hundred years of anti american feeling around the globe now due to your military supremacy(watch your backs though boys! see how fast China is growing :twisted

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Old 02-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wot i life
Quote:
Have NO British heroes in my book-Long ago relative on my Dad's side was Brewster who was on the Mayflower fleeing British Tyranny.
I guess(there are too many to list) that if I had to choose one it would have to be George Washington who took a rag tag volunteer Army to defeat the British who at the time were the strongest force in the world, against all odds.
so you have NO british heroes? and the mayflower was packed with people from where? hey, if you have a chip on your shoulder about the british thats fine by me, most nations have an anti british minority(after all we conquered them all at some stage, not bad for a little rock in the atlantic are we :lol america is set for couple of hundred years of anti american feeling around the globe now due to your military supremacy(watch your backs though boys! see how fast China is growing :twisted
We could blow China off the face of the map right now if we wanted to.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK
I voted for Washington but like others said that's a short list.

I don't have much love for McArthur because after the Japs surrendered he went over there and wallowed with them I think Patton was my favorite general and Ronald Regan for president.

LittleMan2 like your avatar.
Dugout Doug did a fine job in Japan but the early years of the war he was a bafoon!. And again, the comments wallowing with "them" is just silly and not relevant nor helpful to the discussion. Right now the Japanese are one of the ONLY allies we have left in that area who pack the right weaponry and attitude to keep the N. Koreans and Chinese from starting too much BS. Due to their constitution (set up by fledgling government with Dugout Doug) they are restricted to spending only a VERY small percentage of their GNP on their defense forces. They are however very successful in their economy and that adds up to a HUGE amount of money. They are ALSO one of the countries sending troops to the war on terror to help the US.
Well if there sending troops to help us I hope some of are soldiers miss and hit the Japs.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Dancing with the bright Pixies at University of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by wot i life
Quote:
We could blow China off the face of the map right now if we wanted to.
and they could do it to you. so could france, britain,russia,latvia,belarus,estonia,georgia,indi a,pakistan,israel,and possibly iran. nuclear war was not what i meant! china is fastest growing economy in the world and WILL overtake america within twenty years as THE world leader in that sphere. America may well have the biggest stick in the playground but you can,t shake it at the whole world unless you want mutual destruction. i was joking when i said watch your back boys! the growth of china scares me as it won,t be long before their economic growth is matched by their military. we are no longer a real super power though we still pack a considerable punch, but at china,s current growth rate, the United States, and her main ally(GB) would be powerless to stop any expansion plans within thirty years from now! mark my words! macarthur was right(now there is A great american) we cannot stop them and their supremacy is just around the corner

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit