User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What an unproductive day!

I left Sweet Water, TX about 0245 this morning. I made my delivery in Farmers Branch, TX at 0700 this morning. The plan was to go get my Qualcomm fixed and a couple other minor repairs to my truck. Then my fleet manager screwed up the entire plan by assigning me a load that picked up by 0900. Ok, fine... a slight change in plans! I would go pick up my load, come back to the Dallas yard, drop the trailer and bobtail over to Qualcomm and get my satellite receiver fixed. After that, I would go back to the yard, get the air leak under my cab fixed and get a mud flap replaced, hook back up to my trailer and get to Mississippi by tomorrow morning.

I got to the first pick up, got loaded and headed to the second pick up. After waiting 2 hours at the second pick up, my fleet manager calls me and says they loaded the wrong stuff onto my trailer and I had to go back. So I went inside and told them I had to leave. I got back to P/U #1 about 20 minutes later, they corrected their mistake and I headed back to P/U #2. After waiting another 2 hours, they finally got me loaded. By then it was almost 3pm

I got back to the Dallas Yard about 1530, dropped my trailer in the yard and headed over to Qualcomm. I got there at 4... they closed at 5. On top of that, they didn't have the parts they needed to fix my system, and by then I had about 30 minutes before I hit my 14. Since this load I'm on is due in Mississippi tomorrow morning (and I'm going to be late) my fleet manager decided to skip getting the Qualcomm fixed and just wait till I get back to Dallas. So, I'm gonna be paper-logging' it for a few more days. On top of that I won't have time to get the air leak fixed or the mud-flap replaced.

And Yes, I had to misspell Sweet Water, cause the board seems to think it's a nasty word combined so I had to separate sweet from water

Last edited by Southron; 02-25-2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Spelling error