User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default THE CAT DID IT...

Many years ago I used to work in the automotive repair business (basically I worked in a garage)... :lol:

Anyway, one day this customer drops off their car, saying they can't get it started, and it's making funny noises...

Well, the head mechanic of the shop got assigned the car by the manager... So, since the car wouldn't start, we all had to go out in the lot and push it into a bay...

We all went about our work, when the mechanic yells out, "I'm NOT working on thic car!"...

Everyone in the shop heard him, and he went to go get the garage manager... Well, the two of them are just standing there looking under the hood, when the manager turns and walks away, with this pale look on his face...

So, of course we all wanted to know what was so disturbing, and why the mechanic refused to work on the car...

Ther rest of us in the shop walk over to the car, and look under the hood...

There under the left side of the engine block is a beheaded adult cat, and dead kitten... They looked like they had been there a while too... :shock:

The owner must of started their car on a cold morning, and wiped out both cats with the fan blade... :shock:

(cats will crawl up under the hood of your car if you've just parked it for the evening, and the engine is still warm, and sit on the engine block to keep warm on cool nights)...

The shop manager says, "Well, I'm not working on it"...

None of the other mechanics would touch that car... So, the mechanic who was assigned to it, had to go get a pry bar, and dig the corpses out...

Yuck, was that nasty... :shock:

The mechanic fixed the car, and you should have seen the look on the owners face, when they came in to pick up the car... :shock:

Old 06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Senior Board Member

:roll:
Old 06-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Senior Board Member

So, would you like a cup of coffee, and some bacon to go with your scrambled CAT.... Oooops!... :shock: I mean eggs this morning?.... :wink: :lol:

(Just kidding all cat lovers)... :wink: