User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 07:07 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default a big hi from over the pond!

hi all, just joined this web link. Been in the haulage business now for over 10 years both in the UK and Europe. Fancy trying the US / Canada roads, would love to get a idea what its all about over there and the main differences with the road rules on trucking. May sound a bit like a shot in the dark - would love to hear from anybody who wouldnt mind me joining them for a couple of weeks trip with free help!!.. Police check available on request direct from local police office. Speeding tickets only!! Happy haulage:lol:
ddx
Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

What? No responses yet?

I don't know about anyone else, for a ride along, there would not be a lot of problem, but to help with the driving would take a bit more than just coming over here. i've had a few people ride along with me, some for just a week, and others for a couple of months. But, right now, freight is slow, and I find myself at home when I've been ready to go back out for a day or two.