User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Wildkat... i was born and raised in Alaska so i know about the climate there.. Winters are way too long for me anymore so i moved out but dang i miss the summers up there so much.. nothing like camping out and catching a monster King salmon for your supper
Old 12-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Board Bitch
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahlana
Wildkat... i was born and raised in Alaska so i know about the climate there.. Winters are way too long for me anymore so i moved out but dang i miss the summers up there so much.. nothing like camping out and catching a monster King salmon for your supper
My regular run is Edmonton, Alberta to Yellowknife NWT. I usually do that about twice per week, after 29 years on the road I find I don't handle the traffic so well anymore (I WAS getting big time attitude :lol: ), so 4 years ago I went back to the North, I love it up there. It was where I started my trucking career & is where I will finish it. Retirement plans are in the works for about 8 years down the road. Just gotta pay off this new Pete of mine, then it's finish up the other goals & get the hell outta Dodge! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I make my home about 40 minutes east of Edmonton. Hubby & 2 cats, our girls are grown now & we have 2 grandkids so we keep pretty busy.

Hubby says the "Hunny Do" list gets longer & longer by the day! LOL So hopefully we'll catch up one of these days!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "oh crap, she's up!"
Old 12-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Rookie

I have Sirus radio and if it is in the morning I turn on Loading Dock on the trucking station I really like most of the stuff they talk about and it keeps me going. In the afternoon I will listen to the playboy station to afternoon advise cause some of the question people call in with crack me up and I laugh so hard. At night I listen to the comedy station or this classic radio channel that has the old time radio show on it like the LONG RANGER and stuff like that and that makes the time go by. I also will call people on the phone but I have found I don't have alot to talk about and they get bored with me LOL. Book on cd are really good to and can make the time fly. These are my list of things to keep me not so bored.