User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Driver wanted to team

Looking for driver to partner with me. I am an owner/operator with a pretty good gig. Looking for someone to 1099 but I will estimate and take taxes for you. No insurance benefits to offer except work-comp, but if you can run lots of miles without getting home very often, we could work out a cpm bonus for Christmas time.(this point is negotiable and depends on your performance.) I am out of northern IL, main terminal is in Indy. Mostly D&H, all terminal to terminal. Very quick turnaround on return loads. Must smoke, be clean, have clean MVR and DAC. Looking for co-driver who really wants to rack up big miles. Had a family member with me, but there's too much history for it to have worked for very long. I can't hold out too long doing solo, but the team gig is fairly sweet. Only seriously interested driver need reply. If you can keep the left door closed, we can make some cake. Thanks y'all
Old 02-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Rookie
Default need more info?

I am a fit, 40yo smoker who is clean and likes to keep my tractor that way. Looking for someone who is similarly careful about their work environment. The money works out to be quite nice, and tax vouchers will keep you from a big tax bill come April. CPM bonus to you could be up to 3¢/mile for all miles (yours & mine) if we can keep going for max miles. I want to keep the wheels rolling and make some good money. Would be open to male/female driver, doesn't really matter if the miles get run. This is all dry freight, 100% no touch (no exceptions), and lots of drop and hook. Really would be a shame if I had to drop it 'cause I don't have a co-driver. Thanks! my cell # is 815-970-6604
Old 02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Rookie
Default team driver wanted

Anyone interested in this? Anyone know of anyone who might be interested in this? Please reply if you think you may have an idea of how else to locate ppl interested in teaming. This really is a good gig. Did alot of research on it before taking it, then the bottom fell out when my partner could no longer be out more than a few days at a time. Solo here is marginal at best, but I'm gonna stick with it in the hope that I find someone. Just not sure how long I am willing to hold out. This kind of an oppertunity just doesn't come along everyday. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Rookie
Default team co-driver

Still looking for someone who wants to run alot of miles to make some good money.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Rookie