User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Default CRENGLAND'S physical question.

For anyone that has gone to CR for training and took there pre hire physical I wanted to ask if they 1. have you take off your shirt and 2. check for hernias.
I ask this because I have a pretty good protrusion of the belly button (called an umbilical hernia-rare but it happens) and I am concerned that they might fail me because of this.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-15-2011, 08:42 PM
geeshock's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hertford, NC
Posts: 975
Default

Now the question goes, how many times you going to ask the same question?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeshock View Post
Now the question goes, how many times you going to ask the same question?
ha ha I tried to delete it actually. But hey the more threads it's in the more answers I might get. The question to you now is, you gonna answer the question and give some solid input on the topic, or again not have anything to add? I'm guessing the latter.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2011, 02:32 AM
geeshock's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hertford, NC
Posts: 975
Default

you got one, go to en xternal doc, yeh, cr can go more tough but the basic physical is the same. check for high blood pressure, signs of cancer and diabetes, hearing, sight, etc. the cost is around $60 if I remember correct.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-17-2011, 02:24 AM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Default

Ok, thanks for your input, it's appreciated. :O)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-18-2011, 03:23 AM
geeshock's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hertford, NC
Posts: 975
Default

Your Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieVHrules View Post
ha ha I tried to delete it actually. But hey the more threads it's in the more answers I might get. The question to you now is, you gonna answer the question and give some solid input on the topic, or again not have anything to add? I'm guessing the latter.
Even though after this post It's probably not warranted. I asked becuse I saw several posts where you asked the same identical question. Proper web etiquette is to post it once. I will always be straight with you or anyone else on this board, please keep side comments to yourself, thank you. OK, enough of my rant. No hard feelings or grudges heald.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2011, 03:24 AM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeshock View Post
Your Welcome



Even though after this post It's probably not warranted. I asked becuse I saw several posts where you asked the same identical question. Proper web etiquette is to post it once. I will always be straight with you or anyone else on this board, please keep side comments to yourself, thank you. OK, enough of my rant. No hard feelings or grudges heald.
It's all good on this end buddy. Thanks again for the input. And you're right about the multiple post of the same question.
Reply With Quote
Reply






Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.