User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2010, 04:03 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Drumright Central Tech- Oklahoma

I've been reading the post on the thread ... one thing people need to remember and understand .... You get what you pay for ! ... if you can go to school for $1000.00 ..... you best check out the school and creditals really good ... I know this school in Drumright Oklahoma personally .... I stayed off the road to long once and had to go to school to update my license ... even thou I kept my CDL current since 1992 ..... no company would hire you if you hadn't driven in 5 yrs ... This school has contracts with several Trucking companys ... and if you do your homework ... you may find that a company your interested in will PAY for your schooling if your hired on once your graduate .... CFI/Conway paid my full schooling .... (except my housing) while I was there ..... here's alist of the companys and I'll also add the addy ... if that's ok with CAD ...

Placement:
Central Tech Truck Driver Training has a job placement rate of 99%*. Our reputation for providing graduates with excellent driving skills is well known in the trucking industry. The following carriers hire students from our program; some of them do so exclusively.

Averitt Express Sunoco Logistics
Ben E. Keith Company Swift Transportation
Con-Way Freight TMC
Con-Way Truckload (CFI) Trans Am Trucking
Crete Carrier Corp. Tyson Foods
Groendyke Transport US Food Service
KLLM US XPress
Oklahoma Tank Lines Weatherford Oil
Roehl Transport Inc. Werner Enterprises
Schneider National Willis Shaw Express
Squire Transportation

JB Hunt - (6 mos. experience required) - for information
click here

* FY 2008-2009 Placement

Central Tech ... if that addy doesn't work just type in ... Central Tech Drumright, Oklahoma

If I can answer any questions about the school please feel free to ask ..... Their a Top School ... and well recongized. The teachers would go a step above to help you with anything you needed help with.

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 05-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Board Regular

As a cdl school attendee back in 2007, this school had the best reputation in the U.S. Now as a Driver Trainer, I love training graduates of Central Tech in Drumright. Usually I just settle in for 8-weeks of "riding along", because the students have the skills. We just introduce them to the "company way" of doing stuff. Crower College in Neosho, Mo. turns out some topnotch trainees as well.