User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Another school that has "campus's" nationwide is Sage Tech. We (wife and I) went thru them in Salt Lake City, and was VERY pleased. They are laid back, but thorough and work with you. Biggest advantage they have is ALL driving is ONE on ONE! All driving time is actually behind the wheel, not watching others.
We also had a week advanced course at Crowder College in Neosho, MO. VERY good school there also, and even has a skid pad for training! What a thrill to be sliding sidways in a tractor and learn techniques that could save your life in a bad situation.
Best of luck
Old 07-24-2008, 04:50 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie
Another school that has "campus's" nationwide is Sage Tech. We (wife and I) went thru them in Salt Lake City, and was VERY pleased. They are laid back, but thorough and work with you. Biggest advantage they have is ALL driving is ONE on ONE! All driving time is actually behind the wheel, not watching others.
We also had a week advanced course at Crowder College in Neosho, MO. VERY good school there also, and even has a skid pad for training! What a thrill to be sliding sidways in a tractor and learn techniques that could save your life in a bad situation.
Best of luck
I agree. I went to Sage in Indianapolis, which is actually partnered with a local community college. We received over 100 hours classroom and 46 behind the wheel all one-on-one. But if you needed extra practice they would always accomodate you. The total cost is around $4k, but I found it worth every penny. BOL