User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default MTC In St. Louis

I had the worst experience in that school . it wasn't enough instructors , you had 3 to 4 other people in the truck with you when you with out . they rushed you thru like cattle and when I didn't get the pretrip test down in less than the 2 weeks . the vice president made some very belittlling comments and threatenened on calling the police on me if I didn't leave their property , they had another bus load of people that they were getting ready to rip off . But , the kicker out of all of this is they sent me a $7000 bill and told me that I could settle with them for $5000 . I am getting a lawyer , but the fact rermains is once you sign they think that they have youi by the you know what . If you don't know anything about driving a truck and you want to learn , don't go to MTC.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Wow, that sounds pretty intense. Now I have to ask before you signed up to that school..did you do you're research? Because if someone before you got "ripped off" that should have been a huge red flag going off. Like woah there why are they getting ripped off..whats happening? whats going on? >.>
Old 03-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Board Regular
Default Re: MTC In St. Louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusis1
I had the worst experience in that school . it wasn't enough instructors , you had 3 to 4 other people in the truck with you when you with out . they rushed you thru like cattle and when I didn't get the pretrip test down in less than the 2 weeks . the vice president made some very belittlling comments and threatenened on calling the police on me if I didn't leave their property , they had another bus load of people that they were getting ready to rip off . But , the kicker out of all of this is they sent me a $7000 bill and told me that I could settle with them for $5000 . I am getting a lawyer , but the fact rermains is once you sign they think that they have youi by the you know what . If you don't know anything about driving a truck and you want to learn , don't go to MTC.
Im sorry but I dont believe all of that yes MTC has it issue but if your messing around and not paying attention in class in and in the yard and on the road your not going to get though it. I went though their with flying colors it wasnt that hard. Ill probelly be going back next year to get a refresher course im going back into trucking.