User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Transport Tech driving school

Has anybody heard fo this school? It is in Brookville. Pa.
It is not one of the biggest schools around, but I have already been pre-hired and TMC trucking and Transport America want to hire me already.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:04 AM
Rookie
Default transport tech GRAD as of 12-08-06

i just left that school and it was very very enjoyable i recommend this school in a second BUTCH the classroom instructor has alot of OTR knowledge which helps when questions arise and the range and road instructors are great they really will go 1 on 1 if u ask them and Ed is a great instructor so i say go and enjoy im on my way for TMC IN DES MOINES on 12-10-06
Old 12-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Rookie

Hey that's great!!! Congratulations!!!
You'll have to kep me posted on how things go with TMC. I got a pre-hire from them, was going to start school this month, pretty much told my current boss I was quitting at the end of the month, and TMC recinded the offer!!
I don't know what happened, maybe they thought my back problem was too much, or maybe it was just as innocent as they hired a bunch of new people.
Anyway,,,,,, CONGRATS again on your completing training and headed for your new life.
Check back and let me know how it's going, I still might be able to get on with them later, after I get some experience. I'd like to know how they are.
Doug
Old 01-15-2007, 03:01 AM
Rookie
Default I went there, Transport Tech, 2 years ago.

Yes it is a great school, I was there in October 2004. Yes, Butch is a very good instructor, Ed is too, and all the rest of them really know there stuff. "Get er done" as butch always says, I stopped in there about a month ago to say hi to everyone. They really like it when previous students stop in. Great opportunity to get to know the trucking industry. You will com out being one of the best, instructed by the best!