LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Well, let's see...
Instructor arrested for possession of crack
Instructors recruiting other trucking companies besides FFE
One Instructor telling you one thing then taking road test and that certain thing being wrong and points deducted.
People getting together and they have wives or husbands at home.

That's the weird stuff.. But as I said I learned everything I needed to know and I am happy with the instructor's I had..Brenda, Jesse, Buddy,
BJ, CiCi, etc.

The wreck I was involved in was both the instructor and the student's fault. The instructor for not making absolute sure that the traffic was clear and the student's for not doing the same and not listening. The people that hit us were elderly and they never attempted to stop the car.
There were no skid marks where the car tried to stop. They were not paying attention. I was a rider in the back seats. I did not see the wreck happen only felt it.

I would recommend anyone to the school. When I get the chance I will go back and try to help out in any way I can. (Green Mile, etc.)

I had a great time and met a lot of people I will never forget.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:15 AM
Board Regular

Hey Dana...hahaha, whats going on....yea no doubt you sumed it up pretty good about the school.
This is Robert by the way......give me a call and let me know how things are going with you Mark and every1 else.