LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Free Software

I received this from foglinesoftware, the developers for TrucknBiz trucking software. They are offering a new free program to anyone who wishes to download it. The program is not available directly from their website, but I will share the link with you. As I said, the program is free. This is not their bookkeeping program, but a program you can use to electronically file your paperwork. It helps truckers to digitize their paperwork. Many carriers and businesses are going paperless. This is designed specifically for drivers, owner operators and smaller fleets. I downloaded my copy the other day, but have not had an opportunity to look at the training video. Foglinesoftware has been offering training videos for their new software and updates for the last few years. I am anxious to try it and will try to look at the training video. I would be interested in hearing input from others who may want to try the program. The price is right. FREE!!

http://foglinesoftware.com/doc_master.html