User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Cobra cbth1 bluetooth headset

Has anybody tried one of these yet? I would really like some feedback if any of ya have, I'm looking at getting one of these and have only found a few videos on youtube so far. Cobra makes the cbth1 and the newer lighter model cbth8 which has all the same features but weighs a little less and has a ton more battery life but looks a little less commercial quality. Come on boys and girls and let me know what you know about them, google them and let me know what you think. By the way I'm also considering the blue parrot bx250 but have heard the battery life sucks.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:34 PM

Man I guess none of ya have a opinion on the Cobra, I just saw one at a pilot in Alabama and it was on sale for $79.99 and they have some Parrot 250's and even had some blue eagle 3's
Old 09-09-2011, 07:45 PM

Ok I meant to say Blue Eagle II's and I think I'm going to try the blue eagle, from what I've heard the battery life is awesome and so is the sound and noise reduction quality. Anybody got opinions please respond.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:30 AM
Rookie

I have one. I don't talk on the phone a lot. Maybe an hour a day. I go almost 2 months on a charge. This is the only headset I have been able to use without people complaining about being able to hear me due to background noise while in the truck.
I use it with an iPhone 6. I have had a few connection issues mostly if I try to make a call just now after turning it on. It seems to work best if I give it five minutes to establish the connection. I was also unable to have my stereo Bluetooth connected while having the headset connected they didn't seem to want to work together but that may not of been the headsets fault.
For the most part it is a good headset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk