User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2008, 02:59 PM
Rookie
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Smile Truckers Portable Toilet

Hello to all there are portable toilets out ther for us truckers you just have to choose the right one for you. We have the Hassock Portable toilet and wag bags to go with it and all we do is toss the bag. the bag has a powder in it that turns your waste into a jel so no mess no fuss,just roll up the bag and toss it in the trash.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Rev.Vassago's Avatar
Guest
Board Icon
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The other side of the coin
Posts: 9,411
Default

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2008, 03:20 PM
dobry4u's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

:lol2: That reminds me much of Monty Python

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: pod# 110 -Shared with a high risk in a red jumper.
Posts: 2,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptevay View Post
Hello to all there are portable toilets out ther for us truckers you just have to choose the right one for you. We have the Hassock Portable toilet and wag bags to go with it and all we do is toss the bag. the bag has a powder in it that turns your waste into a jel so no mess no fuss,just roll up the bag and toss it in the trash.


Huh...I had a bucket/hefty bags under the bunk for those times when facilities were not available..seemed to work just fine and was cheap .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Syncrosonix's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in bed with your woman
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's View Post
Huh...I had a bucket/hefty bags under the bunk for those times when facilities were not available..seemed to work just fine and was cheap .
i agree 100%!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Kranky's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptevay View Post
............. the bag has a powder in it that turns your waste into a jel so no mess no fuss,just roll up the bag and toss it in the trash.
Eating cheese will turn your stool to stone too, so your point is????????
__________________
If you can't shift it smoothly, you shouldn't be driving it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-01-2008, 06:38 PM
dobry4u's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranky View Post
Eating cheese will turn your stool to stone too, so your point is????????
:moon:


There you go, and then you can use the sand wedge and chip it across the parking lot!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2009, 10:34 PM
INKTOXICATED's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CENTRAL JERSEY
Posts: 179
Default

Bad breakfast sandwich and coffee. Bumper to bumper traffic with no rest areas for miles. Pull off to the shoulder place a jacket over the driver window ( if u dont have a sleeper) take out the emergency plastic bag squat and dont miss... Toss it out the window and proceed
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2009, 01:44 AM
geeshock's Avatar
Senior Board Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hertford, NC
Posts: 975
Default

Lol, the things we talk about on here but yeh you are right, i have bags and toilet paper just for such emergencies. Can't stop running becuse your stomach don't agree with you.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Rookie
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INKTOXICATED View Post
Bad breakfast sandwich and coffee. Bumper to bumper traffic with no rest areas for miles. Pull off to the shoulder place a jacket over the driver window ( if u dont have a sleeper) take out the emergency plastic bag squat and dont miss... Toss it out the window and proceed
C'mon guys. Please don't throw your waste out the window. At least put it in a trash can.
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.