User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Truck Stops Plus 08

I just thought I’d let everyone know about a great new product that I stumbled on a while back by clicking on a link at another site. It’s called the Truck Stops Plus 08 and you can access their website at www.truckstopsplus.com. In any event, I’ve been using the product for some time now and the only thing I can say about it is I love it. The site says that it is a truck stop guide on steroids, but that’s an understatement! This thing has truck stops, super wal-marts, rest areas, service plazas, weigh stations, you name it and it has it. Plus it’s all cataloged…I mean all you have to do is right click on the truck stops and it will give you the name, tell you if it is a small, medium, or large truck stop, whether it has a scale or not, whether it does repairs plus more. Man this thing is good and I find truck stops nearby all the time that I didn’t even know were nearby. Need to find a truck stop with a scale; man this thing is amazing! Anyway, it works with Microsoft Streets & Trips, but even if you don’t use Streets & Trips to navigate with it’s worth getting because this thing will find and route to truck stops or walmarts 50 times faster than you can do it with a truck stop guide and map.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:34 PM
Board Regular

Oh...I almost forgot, you can check for restricted routes and low clearances right on your laptop screen. It's a hell of a lot faster and easier than using a MCRA! In fact, I check them all the time now because it's so damn easy, and I used to skip checking almost all the time because it was so much a pain in the ass!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Rookie

Hey I got it and love it. Been using it for the past couple of months already. You don't even need to carry a MCRA or truck stop guides any longer. Haven't used them again since I got it. I love it!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Board Icon

LOL SPAM
Old 03-21-2008, 01:20 PM