User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Dell External USB Combo Analog/Digital TV Tuner with Media Center Remote [add $129 or $4/month1
New here, but I am a computer tech in Minneapolis. We had a chance to test one of those USB combo units and were were very disappointed. Driver issues, poor quality, and poor transmission speeds. Some people on the net do swear by them, we found ourselves just swearing at them.

Just my two cents.

-Lego
Old 07-18-2007, 04:49 AM
Rookie
Default tv option

/in my opinion by the time you get done hooking up the tuner with the wires and the remote box (reciever)with its wires you could have already watched 15 min of reg tv by hitting a couple of buttons on the remote our toshiba came with it and we used it once too much hassle just my 2cents worth
Old 07-18-2007, 05:40 AM
Board Icon
Default Re: laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyCCMJ
I own a computer store and can make you a sweet offer. I have 2 custom built computers. Never opened never turned on other than when put together that I will sell for $925.00 or $1700.00 for both. This is an awesome deal. I am also a truck driver and this is the same laptop I use on my truck. Below are the specs to them. Go to a computer store and try and find them this cheap for whats in them. I have sold computers for 8 years now and have a very good reputation. Just PM me by Wednesday morning and let me know or call 8165103426 after then. I will be going back on the road and would have to call the shop to have them mailed out.
That's a lousy deal. I just bought a Lenovo business notebook with a Cetrino Duo processor, with specs that are almost identical to those for $650.