User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Has anybody heard of a bulldog? Hand truck used at McLane

My boyfriend is a truck driver who used to work for McLane. He went on and on telling me about this hand truck called a bulldog. I want to surprise him by getting him one but I can't find the one he is talking about. He said he doesn't think they make it anymore and that their hard to get. I was hoping somebody would know what he is talking about and maybe have info on where to look to get one. I know they are expensive but he works so hard and I will pay anything to get him this. I know it would make him so happy.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 05:30 PM

Have you tried searching E-Bay? Just a thought.

And here is a link I found after using a seach engine: http://www.circuits2u.com/pages/SANBULLDOG.htm This is just the first of many. Go to google or yahoo and search "bulldog handtruck". Lots of results!

Good luck...

Everything I've learned, I've learned the hard way. I prefer it that way, the easy way just isn't any fun!
-------------------------------------------------------
Drive on Brothers & Sisters. Drive On.