User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CDL Hazmat Driver KCMO Home Most Nights!

Are you tired of driving over the road? Or just looking for a change? If you want a stable driving route working for a great company with excellent benefits that will get you home most nights of the week, I have the job for you.

I currently have an opening with a great company that is looking for a CDL driver with hazmat and tanker endorsements based in the Kansas City area.
This individual will be delivering our client’s product, battery litharge, in loads of about 50,000 lbs in pneumatic tankers to their customers in Kansas City, St. Joseph and Salina, Kansas from plants located in northern Illinois and Dallas, Texas. Training will be provided on how to pneumatically unload the product at the customer’s location.

Knowledge and Skills Requirements:

• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Commercial driver license with tanker and hazardous material endorsements.
• Good communications skills.
• Safe driving habits.

Compensation and Benefits:

• Comprehensive medical insurance after 90 days employment. Employee cost is $100/month for individual or $200/month for family.
• 401K retirement plan with company match.

If this is something you are interested in discussing, give me a call at 816-941-4997 and ask for Dominique.

Tags
cdl truck drivers, hazmat, kansas city, tanker