User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Northeast Heavy Hauler

Hello everyone, my name is Rob and i am currently an owner of a northeast trucking company that specializes in regional heavy haul in and out of the ports of Newark, Bayonne, Baltimore, Philadelphia and NYC. I am looking for a driver that has lowboy experience and wouldn't mind sleeping out a night or 2 a week. You'll be home every weekend regardless. We offer great pay, half benefits after 6 months and full benefits after 1 year. 2 brand new trucks and 2 brand new trailers. TWIC card is necessary but i will pay for the right candidate. The company is called I.H.C. We do everything legal with all permits and will not jeopardize your license. If there is any interest, please PM you with your name, number and experience and i will call you to discuss. This is not a recruiter or spam message, just a local owner that needs to get his 2nd truck and trailer on the road. We can discuss the compensation.

Thank you,
Rob
Old 11-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Rookie

if your still looking contact me i live in southern delaware 443-856-9489