User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Ok here is the JOB!

As ive told some on the board, we recruiters at JB have been hired out to recruit for other companies. Pretty much companies that dont compete with our dry van division.
I now have jobs open and since Ive never posted a job on this part of the board, I will use my "free post" here.
Ok here is the job
This is a tanker job....local
Pay ranges a little bit from location to location....but pay will be in the range of 50-70k per year. Pay is mileage plus hourly.
Minimum Requirements: 25 years of age, 3 years of tractor trailer experience in the last 3 years, Driving record of 3+ years with no DOT accidents or moving violations, No DUI or DWI ever, No misdemeanors or felonies ever, Must have tanker and hazardous materials endorsements.
They will not budge from these requirements one bit. So if you dont meet those qualifications, lets not waste any of each other time.
To make things clear once again...These are not a JB Hunt job. My purpose here is to get you the interveiw for the other company. We do the app, do the background check and then pass you on to the company needing the drivers.

I need drivers in:
Phoenix Az
Ferndale Wa ( northern washington st)
Fife Wa (tacoma area)
Garfield UT ( a little west of salt lake city)
Loveland CO ( Around Fort Collins)

Call Craig
888-524-8687