User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default TMC Northeast Dedicated

Hey all. Figured I'd start a new thread regarding TMC and their plans on opening up several new dedicated routes in the Northeast.
I'm currently in Des Moines, Iowa training and gathering more information on the available routes and route specifics.
I'm going to be driving on one of the "home-daily" routes running out of Newark, NJ but I'll also be looking for a bunch of drivers to fill other positions in the following areas. New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, Conneticut and most points in between.
No, I am not coming "off the road". Originally I had intended to go to an office only position, but on the way to Des Moines, I started feeling really bad about parting with my truck (my home away from home for the past few months) and decided I wanted to keep driving but be home more often. Now I'll get home every night and weekends just like a "regular" job.
In addition to driving, TMC asked if I'd help them out filling some openings they have available for drivers in my "area". Of course I said yes.
The dedicated jobs TMC currently has openings for in the Northeast are a home daily or home every other day type job.

The home daily drivers will have Peterbilt 379 Day Cabs while the every other day drivers will run in Peterbilt 379 Sleepers.

Visit my site for more information as it becomes available to me and email if you want more info. First name, last name and a contact telephone # are helpful and should be included in each email.

I can't WAIT to get rolling againg except THIS time I'll be able to "roll" home every night.!!!!
Old 09-26-2006, 04:10 PM

Good luck with the new TMC program.

Getting home each night is nice. But if an OTR driver switches to this program, won't he take a financial hit?

my truck photos at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbenson...7600014142203/