Old 12-26-2017, 10:53 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete View Post
I heard that photo bucket now wants $300 to host pic's! Not going to get from me. I've seen a few sleds out even though the trails aren't open yet. We've had a lot of warm weather here so no ice at all. Glad it was warm as my boiler decided now would be a good time to go to boiler heaven. I never realized that boilers cost so much more than a furnace! But now I have a 85% efficient instead of that old one that was 2%.
I figured those were probably used in the great lakes, just no idea how. I keep talking about doing another charter out there we did one and had a great time but I'm just not that much into fishing anymore or hunting either. I went out a couple times this year and let a small 4 pointer go by now the seasons over and I didn't see any others(cept for all the ones I see driving).
Yep, photo bucket wants $300 now, and that takes a lot of fun out of my posts.

#MeToo ...not the Harveywood bimbos ... I'm having to replace my furnace too. I got a quote of $6500 and i think I'm going to have them replace my hot water heater at the same time, as it's 30 years old as well. I was also surprised at how much cheaper the new rig will run. Mine is a natural gas furnace with the central air A/C on top and also a humidifier that I run through the winter and shut off for the summer.

I got out on a small lake that just froze over, and caught a bunch of perch, bluegill and bass. The bass are off season, so had to throw them back. The ice varied from 2-4" thick.
Spring fed lake, so there were some wet spots, but did good without making the 6:00 News as the years first Darwin Award winner.
Had skinned filets with seasoning sprinkled on top and fried in salted butter for my Happy Festivus dinner, and some corn bread with a side of peas.

The lake I live on isn't froze up yet, but we are getting single digit temps now, so won't be long. Too much wind and snow though, for ideal conditions. If it's too stormy for ice fishing, I'll probably do some trail riding with the snowmobile. We are suppose to get over a foot of snow over the next couple days, and already got plenty of snow now. I use the snowmobile to get around now, rather than use my pickup truck, most of the time.

Old 12-26-2017, 10:57 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchno1 View Post
hogs mate trump must be looking after him well lol
I don't know if Donald Trump would want to come ice fishing with me, but one thing I'm pretty sure of, I'd never be allowed to set foot in the White House.

Old 12-26-2017, 11:00 PM
Board Icon

I'd run up to Melania on all fours and be hit with a doZen taZers, and still not stop.