User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Team Drivers CDL OTR HIring!!!

My name is Yuniette From Blessings Trucking
I will go to the point , if any truck driver is looking for a new opportunity call me.,WE are hiring for a CDL Truck Driver with at least 6 months OTR experience.

Just to begin: $1,500 Sign is Bonus. Well you will get them in 3 different methods.

We are located in Arkansas,is a team job, we are a family owned Christian Business. The owner is a current Owner Operator,
He does understand how trucking industry works. His been driving for more than 16 years, Our Blessings Trucking business is growing and we are looking for a guy who will get his position as a Trainer. well more info please contact me.

If you would like to sent your information sent it to: [email protected] or fax it to: 479-340-0011

Att: Human Resources

Thank You , questions call and ask for Yuniette.

Phone 3: 479-668-0900
Old 12-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Board Icon

Your Internet profile says your a freight broker with zero trucks.......and your called Blessings Logistics LLC.........seems a bit fishy, just sayin! Not to mention, your FMCSA profile says you've only been in operation since September 2016, Facebook confirms that and proudly announces that your in the amazing business of Freight Brokering. Weird........wonder what good Christians think of truth stretchers amongst them