User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Tribe Express- info obtained by calling them:

I keep seeing them advertising everywhere, so I decided to call to satisfy my curiosity:
Nice Equipment- 68mph KW t700's with APU and fridges sure makes having your cereal or sandwiches in the truck possible while waiting on your
ELOGS to let you move since you probably had to overnight at a shipper/receiver.
Pay is 39cpm to start with yearly 1c raises. IMO that is not much of an incentive to stay there for years as 1c/year does not keep up with inflation, but then again you are starting way behind as 39cpm was obtainable YEARS ago, especially considering the mileage is calculated via HHG /hanghead
Home time is not great either: 14 days out does not even mean you will be home every second weekend. For some living off the freight lanes that may be ok and for me it would probably mean I would be home more than that if i could make it work with the silly Elog since i live in their HQ vicinity of North Georgia but 14 days out is what they can promise.
Average mileage is stated to be 2500-3500/week. I do not recall them saying anything about drop and hooks. I think 3500 miles can be achieved as long as you do not end up sitting much while your clock ticks. They pull reefers (Ga=chicken?), so that means grocery warehouses and silly appointment times.
Health ins. is Aetna.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:36 AM

I thought they had T680's not T700's, and they are automatics. Teams get paid a little differently - guaranteed $1150 per week each team mate up to 5000 miles and .46 cpm split into two at .23 cpm each after 5000 miles. But with reefer you have to expect those 'silly' appointment times. And 2 weeks out is pretty norm. I like that they have new equipment and that the company is owned by a native American woman