User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Bork Transport of Illinois.

I use to be an owner operator for this company and they try to play the family atmosphere line, but they're just a bunch of cheating jerk offs, prime example my easy pass malfunctioned and they paid the fine and penalty without notifying me, 35.00 in tolls and 240.00 penalty.
If they would have notified me I could have paid the 35.00 and the penalty would have been waved but since they paid it I'm SOL, the settlements where always wrong and I was forever battling these aholes till I gave up and moved on, then stole a percentage of my escrow claiming I owed or some made up B*******.
Avoid like the plague because the owner and his loser cronies will flat out lie and steal you broke.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:13 AM
Senior Board Member

Oh and the have some little weasel named Mike ******* that runs the safety department that will F you over in a heart beat, people would be gone in the office and you never knew what happened to them because everything was top secret cloaked in lies.